SATe

[first draft] - 07/08/20 - 21/09/20 [completed]

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

"Memory loss is one way of coping with damage." - Jeanette Winterson

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

Sometimes there are worlds we shouldn't venture into, despite how closely the ties run with us, because sometimes there is more danger in knowing than in the unknown.

SATe is an organisation that operates outside of the Government, hunting and survealling Alien activity on the planet, and protecting the human life that continues to go on in spite of it. When Bastian was settled into a life he didn't quite feel comfortable in, suddenly SATe appears in front of him with the answers of his forgotten childhood; but that comes at a price - an unknown world that threatens his, and the entire planets existence.

Is it possible to stay away from such a world; can Bastian abandon his curiousity and his sense of duty to the people that have saved him previously?

Forgetting the past is only the beginning.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

© 2020 by S U R R O U N D M E.

c. august

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.