𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎!

Hey everyone. Welcome to my new book New Romantics. This book contains a bunch collection of One-shots, short stories, imagines, & Au's of Chanrose.

This book is for entertaining purposes only and I also own the idea's of the stories in this book. You can also send some request in the comment section if you want and I will surely tag your name for this request cause its yours not mine.

Also this book is pure fantasy/fanfiction and it didn't happen in real life to Chaeyoung and Chanyeol. This book is basically based on my imagination of Chanrose.

Please don't spread hate to Chanyeol or Rosé if they dated other people, just continue to support them. Also we were given a lot of hints of Chanrose so it might basically be that the two might be dating but let's just wait for confirmation from both parties.

And lastly, for those who are reading this and isn't interested in Chanrose or Kpop or Exo or Blackpink please delete this book from your library so we won't have to face trouble. So basically speaking please get out of this book if you aren't a shipper with both parties in my story.

And again don't spread hate to any ships or don't mind that ship and just focus on your ship. And get out and delete my story if you aren't a shipper to save us both from trouble. Thank you for reading guys and have a nice day :)