│1.3│𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Chanyeol's car above ^^ & long chapter below

Edited: 10/01/20

Third person's pov.

It's been months since Chanyeol dropped Best Friend.

Best Friend has risen up after two days leading it to the rank #1 on the Mnet and part of the top 10 in Billboard Music Awards ranking #5 after a week. After another week it rank #1 in the Billboard, making the song the first ever song to rank #1 in billboard after two weeks.

Best Friend won a lot of awards but Chanyeol wasn't still satisfied, he felt empty with the biggest fame he is getting he still feels something is missing.

He has just returns after his first concert for Best Friend, tons of his fans were there and sang along with him. He was happy but not too happy.

He finally landed back to Korea. He started to walk out of the airplane to the terminals with bodyguards surrounding him and his manager.

"Mr. Park your car is waiting in the private parking lot" Yoongi told his client, Chanyeol just nodded and they proceed to the private parking lot.

The fans are still lurking around, eyeing there famous idol.

Chanyeol gave his fans a charming smile then went inside his car. His manager and body went inside to the black van next to the car.

Chanyeol turned his engine on, sunglasses on, and he drove away the van following him behind.

The airport guards told the fans to move out of the way which they did.

After seeing there idol passed by them, they all squealed and started to take photos.

After minutes of driving, he finally reach his penthouse. He parked his car to his private parking lot with some of his other cars.

He began to walk to his private elevator when his phone rang, he didn't bother to check who's calling and just answered it.

He entered the elevator and answered the call

*phone call*

Chanyeol:
Yeoboseyo

Chaeyoung:
Yeollie

Upon hearing that sweet angelic voice he hasn't heard for months made him freeze. He took his phone away from his ear and check the caller to see the contact name Rosie.

Chaeyoung:
Chanyeol?

Hearing his name slipping out of her mouth still sent him tingles. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was confused as to why no one was answering the call.

Chaeyoung:
Annyeong? Chanyeol-sshi?

She then heard a cough from the other side if the phone.

Chanyeol:
Annyeong Chaeyoung. Why are you calling me? Is Jaehyun cheating on you again? Are you asking for comfort? Cause if that-

Chaeyoung:
The reason why I called forget I called you. I know your gonna say that Jaehyun and I are no more it's been months since we broke up again

Chanyeol:
Months? Wha-

Chaeyoung:
What took me so long to call you like always?

Chanyeol:
Neh

Chaeyoung:
What's the point to call you when you told me not to talk or find you. But that's not the reason why I called you. Can you meet up with me to the cafe tomorrow at 4 pm? Its fine if you won't, though I'll still wait for you. Bye