│6│𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

This one-shot is request by Park_ChanChae.

Plot: Chanyeol and Chaeyoung felt in love at first sight from there acoustic collab last 2016 Inkigayo. After 3 years they were casted into a movie making them both meet each other again.

Edited: 10/01/20

Rosé's pov.

"Manager-nim mwo!?" I exclaimed looking at him shock, we were in his office discussing about the solo project I was doing.

"You'll appear in a movie with EXO's Park Chanyeol" He repeated as he look at me serious. "As a cameo appearance?" I asked my mind filled with questions "Nope, as leads actually" He replied as he gave me the script.

"L-l-leads?" I stutter out my manager giving me a nod "You as the female lead and Chanyeol as the male lead" He answered.

"Why us though? I didn't even do an audition" I said as I pointed out that I didn't actually joined the audition.

"As you may know, you and chanyeol are known as the pcy couple as the initials of your names are the same. Fans have even started to point out things that are similar with you guys, they even created analysis for it. The director knew how your ship is so popular, so he wants both of you as the leads for his movie to be famous. Plus, the lead characters personality fit both of you, it seems like it was made for you both."

"You'll be having a meeting before the shooting will start and also will be given time to hang out with you co-actors/actresses."

"Okay. Now can I leave" I said as I took the script he nodded, and I left the office.

I then left the building and went back to the dorms.

*time skip when she arrives back at the blackpink dorm*

I opened the door of the dorm and saw Jisoo eonnie, Jennie eonnie, & Lisa looking at me.

"What?" I asked as I took of my shoes and wore my fluffy slippers. "What did manager-nim tell you?" Jennie asked as she rushes over to me followed by Jisoo eonnie and Lisa.

"He just told me I'll be acting in a movie" I said placing the script on the living room table with my sling bag. "As a cameo or as one of the important casts?" Jennie asked as she placed Kuma on the floor.

"More like the lead" I said walking over to the kitchen, "Who's the male lead then?" Jisoo eonnie asked as Jennie eonnie and Lisa took my script.

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol" I said getting some food from the fridge to cook. "Woah. You both are the leads. Another couple will be made" Jennie said as they read the script.

I started to cook the food I found which was tteok-bokki.

"So when will you start filming this?" Lisa asked as she and the eonnie's sitting in the stalls waiting for me to be finish cooking.

"Next month. Though will be script reading next week then all the lead cast will bond" I said still preparing the tteok-bokki.

"Cool" Jisoo said then we started to talk about other stuff. I finish cooking, we then started to eat, then washing the dishes, then watching a movie, lastly went to sleep.

(I just realize I placed too much then in this sentence 😅)

*Skip to next week as I'm too lazy*

"Rosie! You need to wake up." Lisa manage to enter my room and now she's shouting almost making me deaf.

"I don't want to...." I manage to mutter facing my pillow and tried to sleep, keyword tried but I seems like now I can't cause Jennie and Jisoo eonnie are joining.

"I'm awake I'm awake" I said finally giving up, sitting up on my bed glaring at the three.

"Time to get up now, also I choose your outfit for today" Jennie eonnie said as Lisa and Jisoo eonnie dragged me out of my bed to my bathroom.

I them took a quick bath then change to the outfit Jennie eonnie choose.

(Her outfit above ^^^)

I just left my hair done and just added a natural look on my face. Not too much make-up.

I took my bag and placed the script in it properly also some make-up which is only lip gloss, powder, & lipstick.

I also placed my wallet, phone, & earphones in the bag.

I left my room and went to the kitchen about to grab something for breakfast when Jennie stop me.

"Manager-nim bought you food" She said and lead me outside our dorm and to the car where manager-nim is waiting.

"Mianhe manager-nim" I said as I entered the car and sat down. He gave me a plastic container which I took.

Ohhhhhh he bought me salad. I opened the cover and took the chopsticks attached to the container and ate it.

After a few minutes we arrived at the venue. Manager-nim gave me a chewing gum to chew which I took it.

I pop one gum on my mouth and began chewing it.

He opened the door for me which I went out and followed him to the building.

When we entered, we saw the elevator door almost closing "Wait!" My manager yelled making the door stop from closing. The door opened and we entered.

"Kamsamida" My manger and I managed to say, we looks up and I suddenly lock eyed with a familiar warm dark brown eye.

Chanyeol

"Oh, annyeong manager Choi" My manager greeted Chanyeol's manager.

"Oh, annyeong manager kang" Manager Choi replied, the elevator became silent after our managers greetings.

"Aren't you two gonna greet each other? You'll be work in together again" Manager Choi said breaking the silence "I agree" Manager Kang said as he nodded his head.

I sigh, "Annyeong Chanyeol sunbaenim" I greeted my back facing him though. "Annyeong Rosé" He replied back.

The elevator stop and the doors opened. We began to walk to the meeting room.

The door got opened by manager kang and I entered followed by Chanyeol.

"The leads are finally here. We can start to script reading now."

A/n:
Here is the first one-shot request. The part 2 will be out soon. I hope you enjoyed it though. So sorry if its not like the same as the rest, I tried my best. Love you all 😘.