Chapter 5:Movie Night!

Third Person POV

"Error ya good over there?" Blue asked a little concerned as to why his friend was spacing out. "Hm oh yeah." "Good now please release me from your spider webs." "Alright Alright."

"Now what should we do?" Blue asked. "I don't really know I just decided to come, I didn't have anything in mind." They both look at Nightmare. "Aye don't look at me you guys are the ones who broke into my house." He says raising his hands to side by side to him.

"Wellllll maybe we could do a movie marathon?" "I'm fine with that." Error shrugs his shoulders and nods his head to Nightmare in the 'You?' way. "I'm down."

"Well we should call everyone to join us!" "I don't think all of us can fit on the couch." Nightmare deadpans "Sure we can!" "You underestimate your size compared to the couch." "Rude!" Blue huffs. He knows he isn't exactly tiny but still. 

"I can sit on the floor." "Error.." Blue says "I don't mind plus the floor is comfy and cold." (Where my floor gang at?! Ahem anyways-) "Fine ya big dork." Blue jokes with a smirk. "That is Sir dork to you good sir." "Pft. Yeah yeah." "You're both dorks!!" Nightmare yells from the hallway as he long left the room but he still heard them. How? Magic of course.

"Let's go!" "Someone's awfully excited." "Oh hush Mr. Undernovela." "HUH?! I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!" Error yells dramatically. "And what if I did huh?" "Ya little-" "OI BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!!!" They become silent for a moment but then laugh as they head down the stairs. They then join Nootmare in the kitchen.

"We have graced you with our presence, you majesty~" Blue says as he mockingly bows to Nightmare. "Yeah yeah laugh it up." "HEY BITCHES GET YOUR SELVES IN HERE!!!"

"Geez boss no need to yell I can hear ya just fine." Says Killer casually teleporting in. "Yeah boss what's the commotion?" Horror says popping up behind Killer. "Jesus-" but no one gets to finish their sentence here.  "What?!" Dust says exasperated whilst walking in. Cross did show up but he didn't say anything.

"We're doing a movie night, which one of you wanna join?" Error asks. "Dude I got stuff to do." Dust replies looking pissed off. "Like what? Reading porn?" "Rude I'm watching it." "What the fuc-" "I'm kidding jeez learn to take a joke, but I actually have stuff to do though." "Oh that's unfortunate but it's alright!" Blue replies before Nightmare does.

"Sure why not~" Horror says rather creepily. "I don't got anything better to do sooo sure why not." Killer responds. Cross just shakes his head and walks off. Rude Bitc- ahem anyways moving on.

"Okay who's making the popcorn?" Nightmare asks. "Horror put your hand down." "But-" "No buts, I'm not letting you do it." He sighs. "Hey Blue since your the only one I can probably trust to not burn my house down can you do it?" "Sure I don't mind you guys can go ahead and pick a movie!" Blue chirps.

"Alright c'mon bitches follow me." "Weren't we already doing that?" Killer taunts playfully. Nightmare doesn't respond but he gives him that look. "Uhmmm....nevermind I didn't say anything..heh heh......" Killer stutters as he looks to the side avoiding eye contact. "That's what I thought." Nightmare says.

Horror is looking at all of this and all he's thinking is 'I'm hungry.'

Ho boy this had alot of swearing I do hope you like how I portray the characters and this is kinds of crack ok kind of is an understatement but hope you enjoyed it! (Also ignore my lack of vocabulary-)