Their Outing {6}

i have two endings planned out.

you get to control which one happens.

Ending A

or 

Ending B

thats all you get to know.
choose wisely : )

also, the next chapter is gonna be based off of a Heathers song.

Outfits:

Hawks/Keigo/Takami:

(i dont know who this Cosplayer is, I just found this pic on the interwebs)

Mic/Hizashi/Yamada:

Midnight/Nemuri/Kayama:

Deku:

except it doesnt have the ua symbol and have the mask

Onto the story!

Izuku POV

I finished with my outfit and quickly locked the door to my apartment, after cleaning up of course. I then quickly made my way towards the cafe. Once I made it, I walked inside to see them already there. "Hey Izuku!" Keigo greeted. "Oh, hey babes!" Nemuri said while Mic waved. "Hey Lil Chicken, hey babes. Hey song bird!" I greeted while walking towards them. "Song bird?" Mic questioned. "I came up with a bunch of nicknames for everyone until I feel more comfortable calling them by their name. Or just for fun." I explained. "Oh. Okay. Well, you can call me Hizashi or Yamada." he said. I nodded before walking to the counter. "Hey Izu!" a fellow worker, Ace, greeted "Hey Ace!" I said while walking behind the counter. "You're looking extra cute today." I just laughed lightly and shrugged. "Please. I'm looking as trashy as ever." I joked. "What do you three want?" (there was just a huge ass lightning strike that scared the shit outta me) I asked while looking at the heroes. "I would like to try out your drink." Keigo answered. "I'll have a green tea." Yamada said. "I'll have a peppermint latte." Kayama answered. I nodded and started making the drinks.

"So who are they?" Ace asked while walking over. "Just some friends." I shrugged. "Whatever you say, babe." he said before winking. I rolled my eyes before I focused on the drinks.

Kayama POV

"Did he just call Izuku.. babe..?" Takami asked. Me and Hizashi looked at him and grinned lightly. "Why? You jealous?" Hizashi asked. "W-what?" he stuttered while blushing a bright red. "Here's the drinks." Izuku said as he walked over and set them down. "Thanks babes." I said while sipping some of my latte. "S-so. Who's Ace?" Takami asked. "I'm his boyfriend." he said while walking over and wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist from behind. "Oh piss off. We aren't dating anymore." Izuku said while lightly punching him in the shoulder. Ace just laughed it off and walked off. "I'm always free if you want to try again." he called out before walking into the back.

"What's that about?" Hizashi questioned. I could see a faint bit of jealousy in Takami's eyes. "We used to be fuck buddies. Then we started dating. He then cheated on me so we ended it. Nothing too much behind the story." Izuku shrugged. "Why the hell would anyone want to cheat on you?" Takami asked with a hint of anger in his tone. "I'm not exactly the easiest person to deal with." he muttered. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "I don't do good in actual relationships. I usually make a mistake that fucks everything up." he answered. "Why do you think that?" Keigo asked. "I'm too much for others. Plus not many people want to date a Quirkless Deku, not to mention all the stupid flaws I have." he said lowly. 

"Don't talk about yourself like that." Keigo said firmly. Izuku and Keigo had this intense staring competition before Keigo blinked. "Hah! I win!" Izuku cheered. "No! You are not allowed to degrade yourself like that." Keigo argued. "Or what?" Izuku questioned as the two leaned across the table and stared at each other. Keigo didn't answer for a second. Izuku then grabbed Keigo's shirt and pulled him closer enough for Izuku to peck him on the lips before falling back into his seat with a devilish grin that adored his freckled face.

"Just have to make me feel like a third wheel?" Hizashi joked. Keigo was blushing a deep beetroot red. Like deeper and brighter than my red dress. Sorry to you red green colorblind people. (Its not my fault, fuck off. I legit had to ask my cousin if it was red or green or whatever colour) "What? Is it gay to be kissing your homies?" Izuku answered. "Oh my god. This kid." Hizashi said after laughing like an idiot. 

Izuku POV

The rest of the outing went fine. Nothing too eventful or anything. When we were done, Ace came over. "Hey Darling." he greeted. There was this small scowl on Keigo's face, which I don't understand. "Hey assface." I greeted in return. "Anyways, the manager wants you to fill in for Owen." he said while quickly wiping off the table. "I don't work today." I muttered. "He's willing to pay~" he whispered. "Fine. Whatever. Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later!" I said while waving at them before going into the backroom to change into my uniform. When I walked back out, the three of them were still there, talking to Ace. They all shared a look of concern and slight confusion on their faces. They sent me a pitiful look before walking off. "The hell...." I whispered under my breath.

Keigo POV

"So, why is the all mighty Hawks, Present Mic, and Midnight hanging out with that slut?" Ace asked with a smirk on his face. "Hey. Don't call him that." I said sternly. "Or what? You gonna cry to him?" he asked while chuckling lowly. "Why don't you just back off?" Kayama asked. "Aw. Make me pretty girl." he cooed. "Just know, he's a whore." Ace said before walking away towards the counter where Izuku was standing with a look of confusion on his face. "I'm going to kill someone." Yamada muttered under his breath. "You and me both." I said before waving and we all walk out. "I'll help hide the body." Kayama chimed in.

How you guys feeling about Ace?

How we feeling about everyone in the story?