s T o P {8}

the title has nothing to do with the chapter but like

am i that fucking predictable???????

everyone keeps either guessing whats going to happen or gets close

like

why

okay..

so

hi

this chapter is gonna have some angst but is showered with fluff so your guys hearts shouldn't be *too* damaged

also i just saw a villain Tamaki tiktok and im like terrified.....

this chapter may be semi short

anyways, lets get right into this shitty chapter of this for some reason really fucking predictable story

a year before the first chapter Izuku is 17 when this chapter takes place

Izuku POV

Today was me and Ace's 2 year anniversary. (Him and Ace started dating when he was 15) He's been acting different lately. When we first started dating, everything was perfect. But as time went on, he kept getting more... needy. (im fucking starving and the pizza i  ordered wont arrive for like 50 minutes h E l P) I don't want to say anything about it, every time I do, he always talks about how I don't love him. If I tell him no, he says how I don't love him and that nobody else would want to with me because I'm Quirkless. It's nothing new per say.

I'm used to people putting me down because I'm Quirkless. It doesn't even effect me anymore so I guess that's good. I walked into our bedroom when I saw him making out with some random ass bitch. I just backed out of the room and ran outside of the apartment. I ran outside and into an alleyway. I slid down the wall and to the ground. I should be crying. Right...?

Why didn't I just break up with him when he sent all of those texts? He ruined all of my friendships and yet I was still with him. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? 

I'm so god damn weak. Can't even break up with my cheating boyfriend! I have to fucking rely on my bastard of a cheating fake ass boyfriend to support me!

God damn it!

I would still be with my mom if I wasn't so stupid! 

What the hell if fucking wrong with me???

All I ever do is hurt people.

All I ever do is get hurt by people.

This is the last time.

Never again will I let someone use me. 

Never will I get too close to people. Just, me myself and I.

I don't need Ace. 

I don't need friends.

I don't need a boyfriend.

I don't need anyone.

And nobody needs me.

I was broken out of my empty promises to myself when I got a text.

Ace
Hey
call?

Deku
yeah
sure

Ace is calling...

>Accept     Decline

(this is Izuku underline is Ace)

"Hey!"

"Hey."

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah... Who was that blonde bitch you were fucking earlier?"

"What?"

"You fucking heard me."

"Babe, calm down."

"This is calm. Me not being fucking calm would be if I just stayed there and fucking killed that fucking bitch you cheated on me with. Then you!"

"Baby!"

"Don't fucking 'bAbY' me."

"So what if I did? Nobody else is going to love a worthless piece of shit like you? You need me."

"No. I. Don't."

"Yes you fucking do! You need someone to help a fucking crybaby like you! You need someone to pay your bills! You might as well just start selling your shitty ass body. If anybody would even try. I mean, you're just too fat and ugly for-"

Deku Ended the Call

"Maybe he's right... Maybe the only way to make any money is just selling my body..."

Person after person.

Day after day.

Time after Time again and again.

There is one person who would be a more frequent.... 'client'. (my Pizza's here!!!! yeshhhh)

Can anyone guess who?

(I'm talking to you StarFallaCoTaR)

The chapter is done! again, shorter than most but its alright