Back blown

(NOTE) this was literally so HUMILIATING to write but I did it its literally not good at all idk why you're reading this but yeah 😀

  Wonka grabbed my hand and lead me to a small office and locked the door behind him, I knew my insides were about to be DEMOLISHED. He pinned me against the wall and put his hand on my chin making me look up at him. "You've been quite naughty today y/n..." he said with a low growl in his voice. "I couldn't resist im sorry.." I whispered. He traced my lower lip with his thumb, "Tell me what you want y/n" he teased. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me "I want you" I said sternly. He laughed and leaned down to kiss me, we made out for a few minutes until he pushed me on my knees. He unbuttoned his pants and his throbbing 9 inch cawk sprung out. He took it in his hand and positioned it in front of my lips, "Open." He demanded. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and nearly choked on his pp it was so big. I have him that double tongue twister spin cycle gawk gawk suck, he mOaNEd and nutted all over my face. I licked it off my lip and that shit tasted like chocolate. He wiped my face off with his sleeve and layer me on his desk and ripped off my dress. He bent down to eat my coochie and I knew he was about to eat that shit like candy. He knew what he was doing he licked his fingers and INSERTED 2 in me to loosen me up a bit cause he knew my gorilla grip cooter was too tight for him to just shove it in. He got back up after I finished and positioned himself and slowly went in. After I got USED TO HIS SIZE he destroyed my insides, the desk almost broke he was going at it so hard. As my tiddies were nearly bouncing off my chest, he gripped my waist and I could barely think that dick was so good. After 20 minutes of him rearranging my organs he finally finished and we were both panting chile, I may have sacrificed my ability to walk but I knew I had him. He helped me up and handed me his coat since he literally ripped my dress and said "Do you want to stay here with me?" Obviously I said yes cause I wouldn't let anyone else have him or steal the factory away from me.