Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Day part 1

*Ruby pov*

Weiss: "I'm sorry I can not today. "

My eyes widen with shock.  I could not believe Weiss say no. I mean she could if she wants but she always agrees with me.

Weiss: "D..dd...do not be mad Roisin."

'Do I looked mad?'

"No worries. I am not mad. But what is your reason?"

Weiss: "I know I am supposed to agree with everything you say because of the promise but I have a reason to say no."

"Of course you have. Or you would not have said no."

Weiss:" Today is my father's birthday so I have to perform for him and his guest."

Weiss plays the ends of her hair looking around nervously. 'Jacques' birthday?' Suddenly I remember Weiss mentioning it a week before. Apparently, I was on the guestlist for his birthday. I think I brushed it off as I was not interested and was trying to keep my distance. I regretted my decision now. 'I could have heard Weiss's singing... Or maybe I still could...'

My thoughts were only broken when Weiss's phone rang. When she picked it up I could hear Jacques screaming at the other end of the call before another man was talking. She looked up at me as she covered the speaker part of her phone.

Weiss: "And now I am very late! I was supposed to be there 30mins ago. I have to go now- Roisin! "

I took her phone away in the middle of her talk. I placed my hand on her face to stop her from grabbing her phone back.  I looked at Weiss as she whines to give her back the phone. ' so cute' I could not help to think that way as I spoke to the person on the other side of the line.

"We will be there in an hour. Ask Jacque to hold his horses or today might be his death day instead of his birthday. His dear daughter will be there do not worry. Even I Roisin Primrose will be there. He should be honored. "

I end the call without hearing the other party and gave it back to Weiss. Weiss took it with a look of surprise in her face as I smiled at her. 

"I am going to have that dinner with you. So I am coming to that party of yours. It had food so it could count as dinner, am I right? David, get the car. Ayana, bring Dva back and meet us at Schnee place. Neo dresses her up for me will you?"

Coco, Neo, Scarlet, and Sage: "Yes madam. "

Weiss continues to have a surprised looked on her face as I pat her head.

Weiss: "Why are you doing this?

"Is it not obvious? Since I am coming with you. You must look the best as you will be standing next to me. After all, We Primrose want nothing... "

Weiss: "But the best. That is how Primrose works.  "

"Correct. I could not say it better myself.  "

Neo dragged Weiss aside to talk about the dress. This may take a while but it was alright. This gave me time to prepare.  Coco went beside and once she was close enough she spoke.

Coco: "You are planning on an attack ain't you?"

"... I have to finish the mission... I can not keep staying here. What we have been doing is not working. It is not effective. "

Coco: "Well other than that. You do really care for miss Schnee, do you? It is true the longer we stayed here the longer this will go on. The situation might worsen. This might bring Miss Schnee harm, am I right? That is the real reason why you do this. Do not decline it Roisin. After all, We all have been there. "