𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

That night, Mark waited for 2a.m, clinging on the slightest hope that Hyuck would call him like in the past, but he didn't. So, Mark pressed the call button. 

"Hello!"

That wasn't Hyuck's voice.

"Where's Hyuck?"

"Oh, he's in the shower now, why?"

"Who are you." Mark's voice went cold and bitter.

"I'm Renjun, Hyuck's friend. Why do you ask?"

Mark didn't reply. He had so many things going on in his head. Why is Renjun with Hyuck at 2a.m, why is Renjun at Hyuck's house? Is Renjun going to sleepover at Hyuck's house or what?

"...hello? Mark?"

Mark's eyes lit up at the sound of Hyuck's voice.

"Hyuck ah! Can we... talk?"

"No, sorry."

Mark's heart sank. He felt tears at the brim of his eyes. He felt heartbroken, he felt rejected. He felt what Hyuck felt in the past.

On the other end of the phone, Hyuck was sobbing, with Renjun hugging and comforting him. Hyuck never felt so guilty, guilty of rejecting the person he loved. Guilty of trying to forget him, guilty of trying to let him go.

"Hyuck, I really think you should go find him," Renjun said.

"No, he doesn't love me anyway, he hates me, he already said so himself. He doesn't want me, he hates me..." Hyuck broke down even more, his heart aching more than ever.

Renjun was determined to help the two. He knew Mark was starting to like Hyuck back, and Hyuck hasn't let go of Mark. After all, Hyuck could never let go and forget Mark, he loved him too much.