𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"Hey Mark, you free to talk?"

"What do you want" Mark said bitterly.

"I want you and Hyuck to reconcile and be together."

Mark gave Renjun a confused look. Doesn't Renjun like Hyuck? Wait.. aren't they together already?

Renjun could sense what Mark was thinking about and said "No mark, me and Hyuck are just friends. Plus, did you know Hyuck liked you for 5 years already?"

Mark was even more confused. Hyuck likes me?

Renjun told Mark everything. From start to end. About how Hyuck felt when Mark treated him like shit. About Hyuck's insecurity. And about how Hyuck tried to but failed to forget Mark.

Mark started crying. Such a fool he was. He never realised that Hyuck liked him so much, and how he felt after being rejected by Mark for 5 years. He regretted everything. He regretted not treating Hyuck right, he regretted not making friends with Hyuck, and most importantly, he regretted telling Hyuck he hated him.

"Mark, you gotta find a time to make up with Hyuck, ok? How about later on, we will be at Hyuck's house anyway"

Mark knew what he had to do. He had to tell Hyuck that he loved him, he had to reassure Hyuck that he didn't hate him, he had to be with Hyuck and protect him.