Unforeseen

Mirabelle's Point Of View:

I finish my exam paper, handing off to Fairy Godmother, who happily takes it from me

I finish my exam paper, handing off to Fairy Godmother, who happily takes it from me. That's when the bell rings. I pack up my stuff, yawning as I stand up.

I walk out of Auradon Prep and try to get over to the park area quickly, hoping to catch Carlos and Dude again.

However, when I get there, Carlos is speaking with Jane. He's smiling. He's standing close to her. He looks happy with her. I feel betrayed. I feel angry. I mean, I feel angry.

My hands grow extremely hot. I lift them up and green fire shoots from my hands. It hits the tree closest to the duo.

Jane squeels and Carlos frowns, immediately finding my eyes. My nose is tingling, the anger is burning my entire body.

I see Jane run off while Carlos rushes over to me. I thrust my hand in his direction, another round of fire shooting out. He quickly ducks out of the way, the flame hitting a bench in it's path.

"Stay away from me!"

I yell at him and he immediately freezes. My head begins to pound and I feel dizzy.

"MIRABELLE!!"

I hear Mal and Evie exclaim from across the green. However, my dizziness takes over me and I fall backwards, Carlos catching me before I hit the ground.

The last thing I see is Carlo's worried expression and Mal and Evie making it over to me with Ben and Jane in tow before everything goes black.

🖤     💜     💙     💚

Third Person Point Of View:

As Mal, Evie, Carlos and Ben surround the sofa that an unconscious Mirabelle lays on, they wonder what had happened.

"So, start from the beginning. What exactly happened?"

Mal asks Carlos and he sighs heavily, punching the bridge of his nose as he tells the others what happened for the third time.

"I was with Jane. She stopped me on my way to pick up Dude. She was bragging about how things were going so well with Chad when a sprout of green flame hit the tree where we were standing. When I looked over, I saw Mirabelle. Her whole body seemed to be glowing red. Her eyes were pitch black and she looked mega pissed. I go to see if she's alright and she hurls another sprout of flame in my direction and yells at me. That's when she falls."

Carlos explains, looking down at Mirabelle. Mal and Evie nod.

"We need to find out why this happened to her."

Mal says.

"And why seeing Carlos and Jane together triggered it."

Evie says.

"Maybe she's in love with him."

All four heads turn to see Uma standing by the door.

"Wait, what?"

Evie questions and Uma nods, entering the room.

"Well, yeah. She's always eyeing Dog Boy. She's always shy and smiley around him and obviously seeing him with another girl who he once dated caused this."

She says and the other three turn to Carlos, who looks gobsmacked.

"Do you feel the same?"

Evie asks him and he sighs and looks down at Mirabelle.

"She was the first to find out about Jane breaking up with me. She comforted me. I started feeling something then. When Evie gave her the makeover and I saw her... My heart burst. I definitely feel something for her."

He admits and the girls smirk. Uma gestures to Mirabelle.

"Well, then, you should be able to wake her up. The whole 'true loves kiss' and all that jazz."

She says.

"We'll give you some privacy."

Ben says and everyone piles out of the room, leaving just Mirabelle and Carlos.

He approaches her. He kneels down to her height. He delicately removes a strand of hair from her eye. He then leans in. They're lips touch gently. He then pulls away.

Mirabelle's eyes open!

🖤     💜     💙     💚

Mirabelle's Point Of View:

My eyes open. Carlos is leaning over me. I smile and use my hand to pull him back down to me, lightly kissing him again.

"True loves kiss."

I smile.

"Works every time."

Carlos finishes.

It sure does!

🖤     💜     💙     💚