Phoenix's Bike Injury

Idea from Victorious....

Third Person's P.O.V

Edgeworth was just walking out of his office. Franziska was sitting outside next to the door waiting for him. "Foolish brother! You know I don't like waiting for you!" Franziska yelled. "Then why did you?" Edgeworth asked annoyed.

Then a certain orange jacket guy ran towards them. "Yo Edgey! Have you seen Nicky? I was suppose to go see a movie with him and Maya! He said to meet him here at 2pm, 'cause he said he needs to finish a few things here. But, it's already 3:20!" Larry explained. "I don't know. I haven't seen him. I don't think he's here yet." Edgeworth responded. "Foolish fool! Fails to show up for his job! And even decides to slack off to see a movie!" Franziska yelled. "Hey whip lady! He ain't your business!" Larry yelled. Then Franziska whipped him. "OW!"

"LAAAAAARRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!!! MR. EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEDGEWOOOOOOOOOOOOORTH!!!!!!!” A purple wearing spirit medium screamed in fear. Confused by Maya's fearful look. She ran towards them and hugged the two of them tightly. "HELP ME! HIDE ME! SAVE ME!" Maya yelled, begging them to not leave her side. "Save you from what!?" Larry asked. "Or who?" Edgeworth asked as well. "FROM NICK!" Maya answered.

"What? Why? What's up with Nicky?" Larry asked. "HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" Maya screamed at the top of her lungs. "What?" Edgeworth said confused. "Why!?" Larry asked. "Last night, Mr. Grossberg didn't feel so good. He had a headache. So, he asked Nick to drive him home using his car. So, he left his bike behind......" Maya explained.

The two still didn't get the problem. Then Franziska strike the floor with her whip again, surprising the three. "So, why exactly is Mr. Phoenix Wright trying to "KILL" you?" Franziska questioned impatiently. "Well......because-" Maya was about to answer but, someone interrupted her.

"WHERE IS SHE!?"

Someone screamed, as a desk was flipped over.

"MAYA!'

Phoenix yelled. Finally spotting the medium and ran after her. "AH!" Maya yelled, letting go of Larry and Edgeworth, trying to get away from him. "GET BACK HERE!" Phoenix yelled trying to catch her. He eventually caught her, but she continued to struggle. "HEEEEEEELP!” Maya cried out, as she tried to escape from Phoenix's grasp.

Soon Gumshoe ran over to see what all the commotion was about. Then, tried to pry to the two apart. He was able to free Maya and keep a good grip on Phoenix. "Whoa! Ok pal! You need to calm down! I've never seen you like this before! And....-----WHOA!" Gumshoe cut himself off when took a closer look at Phoenix.

"NICKY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY'D YOU TRY TO HURT MAYA!?" Larry demanded to know why. "Would you care to explain?" Edgeworth asked, trying to act like he's not gonna bolt out of the door.

Phoenix sighed and turned to face everyone else, while Gumshoe still remains shocked at what he saw. The same reaction happened to the others, even Franziska.

Phoenix had a huge scratch on his face. And, he fell to the ground. Turns out he just forced himself to run with a broken leg. "DUDE! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU FELL OFF A MOUNTAIN!" Larry yelled. "Well........hill........" Phoenix corrected. Everyone, except Phoenix and Maya, was still stuck with their shocked faces.

................................................................

So, the movie was canceled  because they had to take.....well---'DRAG' Phoenix to the hospital. Since he didn't want to go. He was more stubborn than Franziska when she was shot by a sniper.

Edgeworth, Larry, Gumshoe even Franziska, Phoenix (after the hospital) and Maya sat at a table outside of a restaurant, eating. "Don't worry pal! You kinda look hardcore with the scratch on!" Gumshoe said, trying to make him feel better. Phoenix just glared at him deadly and growled. Which signaled Gumshoe to shut up.

"I just wanna say to Nick, thanks for eating with us.......................

And, to Gumshoe and Ms. Von Karma for handcuffing Nick to the table............." Maya said, while Phoenix struggled in the handcuffs.

"So.....How did.....THIS happen?" Edgeworth asked Maya. "Well......Since he took Grossberg's car instead, leaving his bike behind. Nick called me to bring his bike home for him." Maya started. "I was riding his bike home......Then, I accidentally fell over.....I was ok.... But, the bike fell into the lake.

I pulled it out. But, as I continued walking.....I noticed that the bike started to rust. Soooooo.........I looked up on how to remove rust on a bike. But, I had to dismember the parts first......I was running out of time. But, I still hadn't 'un-rust' the screws that held the bike together. So I decided to use toothpicks to temporarily hold up the bike, while I continued to remove the rust of the screws at home." Maya finished.

"Bad news.....The usual path I take to the Wright and Co. Law Offices, was being worked on.....So, I took the long way. And, that happened to be where a hill was." Phoenix started. "That's when the "problem" started....." Maya finished.

"PROBLEM!? WHEN, I WENT DOWN THE HILL, THAT'S WHEN MY BIKE FELL APART!" Phoenix yelled. "THAT WASN'T JUST SOME DUMB PROBLEM! THAT WAS THE MOMENT I ALMOST DIED!" Phoenix yelled. "THANKS TO YOU MAYA! MY BIKE SCREWS WERE GONE!" Phoenix yelled.

"NO THEY'RE NOT! I SAID THEY'RE RIGHT HERE!" Maya yelled and pulled out a bag of bike screws out of her robe and dropped them on the table. Larry and Gumshoe couldn't help but find it funny that she kept it with her. They almost laughed, if not for Franziska threatening to whip them.

So, the rest of the time, they continued to just try to talk and change the subject. And, tried to calm Phoenix down. Because, he somehow broke the handcuffs.

He started to forgive Maya. But, he still refuses to talk to her unless it's important.

And that's all. Thanks for reading...

I know it's cringey and it doesn't make sense, but I wrote this 2 years ago on Amino.....

Bye.