~three~

Yoongi was messing around with some beats on his laptop when he heard screaming.

He was jumping out of bed before he knew it, heart hammering in his chest. Who was screaming? Were they hurt? Where were they?

He found Hoseok stumbling out of his bedroom with Jimin close behind. They looked half-asleep, must've been napping after the filling dinner they had (that they had prepared for Jeongguk).

Yoongi gasped. Jeongguk. "That's Jeongguk!"

The three of them ran down the hallway towards Jeongguk's room, the screaming getting louder as they neared. Namjoon and Jin were already there, fumbling with the doorknob.

"It's locked!" Jin cried.

"Ggukie!" Jimin pounded on the door. "Ggukie, it's your hyungs! Are you hurt? Jeongguk, please open up!"

The screaming turned to sobs, loud and choked.

"Alright, that's it," Namjoon decided. "Hope, get over here."

With little instruction, Namjoon and Hoseok braced themselves before ramming their shoulders into the wooden door. Once, twice. The wood cracked. Three, four, five. The door splintered, busting open under their assault.

The members quickly filed into the room, but froze at what they saw.

Jeongguk lay on the floor beside his bed, shivering, crying, screaming. He was half-naked, shorts and boxers nowhere to be found. His dick was waning against his thigh - red and purpling.

Hoseok broke out of the daze first. "Jeongguk!" He cried, rushing over to his side. "Oh my god, what happened?" He placed a gentle hand on the maknae's shaking shoulder.

Jeongguk hiccuped once before promptly throwing up.

"What the fuck-"

"Jin-hyung! Go run a bath, quick!" Jimin ordered, falling on his knees beside Jeongguk. "We need to warm him up, he's so cold."

"On it!" Jin ran off to do as told.

"What's happening?" Namjoon came closer.

"Let's get him to the bathroom quickly in case he throws up again," Jimin said. He began tugging at Jeongguk's shirt to get it off. Hoseok swooped in to help.

The two made quick work of what little clothing the maknae had on and were swift in helping him up and to the bathroom. Jeongguk wasn't much help, limp between them and crying, mumbling to himself.

The tub was steadily filling up when they got there, but they deposited Jeongguk by the toilet, just in case, and with perfect timing indeed, for Jeongguk to empty his stomach again in the toilet.

Jimin held Jeongguk's hair back. "Go get some water and yogurt. He's going to need to eat something after he's done, if he can stomach it."

While someone ran off to get those items, the rest of them helped Jeongguk into the bathtub, the water nice and warm for his freezing skin. As Jeongguk settled, he wrapped his arms around himself, mumbling.

"What's that, baby bun?" Jimin asked, sitting on his knees by the tub.

"Da-"

"Hm?"

"Daddy," Jeongguk whimpered. "Wan' daddy, please, daddy..."

Jimin sat back on his heels. Daddy? His father or...? Is Jeongguk seeing someone? "Who is daddy, baby bun? Let me know so I can...so I can get him for you."

"Daddy....Taetae." Jeongguk dropped his head back. "Taetae, daddy, wan' daddy."

"Taehyung?"