A Mission for Help!!

As you guys were conversing on what to do, the door opens up! The three mysterious people come in! 

(Y/N): Uh what?! 

Megumin: More new recruits? 

The ninja girl spoke up! 

Ninja: Actually, more of a request! 

(Y/N): Okay then! What is it? 

Flower Girl: Well first, maybe we should introduce ourselves! 

Soon ... 

(Y/N): Okay let's get this all in order, you guys are Aerith Gainsborough, Tifa Lockhart, and Yuffie Kisaragi? 

Aerith, Tifa, and Yuffie: Yes. 

Applejack: And you guys need our help for something big? 

Girls: Yes! 

Twilight: In the middle of our Guild Recruit day? 

Girls: Pretty much! 

(Y/N): Hey it's fine! It'll be a good opportunity to see what these give can do! 

Aqua, Darkness, Megumin, Yunyun, and Wiz all blushed and smiled at your comment! 

(Y/N): So what do you want us to do then? 

 Meanwhile ..... 

In a laboratory deep and deep underground Crocus, a mad scientist was scheming his ultimate plot!! 

Hojo

Hojo: Those Avalanche fools thought I was dead huh? Well they were wrong! Now then, I'm going to see what those dastardly Dragon Slayers, and the Cetra can become, when they mix together! It could serve as the Ultimate Weapon!! Oh just think about the destruction and chaos! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my, this is going to be so interesting.