23-Jungkook

"You, get up and come with me.", a familiar voice ripped him out of his thoughts and Jungkook's eyes opened slowly. He was wrapped in a dirty blanket, leaning against the railing of Ayang Railroad, a bridge that connected the two sides of Daegu over the Geumho River, trying desperately to fall asleep despite the cold wind.
A little startled, and too tired to think about it, he obeyed the order and got on his feet, rubbing his eyes to be able to recognize who he was talking to.
"What the hell?", he groaned when he saw Yoongi standing in front of him, a hat covering his forehead and hands buried in his pockets. He looked like he was running away from something with this huge bag he was carrying and his all-black clothing.
"I need your help, we don't have much time."
"How did you find me?"
Jungkook crossed his arms when a cold breeze hit his chest and his body started shivering due to the cold. When Yoongi saw that, his eyebrow flinched upwards for a moment and then he sighed, taking off his jacket.
"Does it matter? Here, put that on, and then please come with me. We don't have much time, I can explain on the way."

It didn't take long until they arrived at the spot Yoongi wanted him to come to where the older started looking for a place to hide. They were at a street-corner quite far on the outside of Daegu with bushes growing onto the sidewalk and hugging the lights which dimmed them down by a lot. Jungkook was still really confused since, of course, Yoongi didn't explain to him what they were doing on the way here. He'd been as silent as a grave and he'd been walking in a quick, hectic step so that the younger almost had struggles following him. The black-haired had had to open the borrowed jacket again since he was feeling way too warm after this little workout and he was slowly starting to get annoyed by his elder.
"Would you ple-"
Yoongi's hand landed on his mouth before he even ended the question and Jungkook clenched his jaw to try to calm down. He wasn't going to freak out now.
Calm down, Jungkook, calm down!

"You need to be quiet, they could be here any minute.", Yoongi hissed and pulled him down on his knees, making them hide behind a bush with a view on one of the trash cans.
"Perfect.", the older whispered, more to himself than to Jungkook which made him roll his eyes. At least he finally stopped shutting him up with his hand and Jungkook cleared his throat, getting ready for a big argument but before he could say something, the grey-haired got up on his feet, rushed towards the trash can, and tossed his backpack. The younger couldn't even blink, that was how fast Yoongi was back by his side, invisible from the streets. Slowly, he was starting to get the picture of what they were getting themselves into and what he was doing here in the first place. Yoongi was dropping off the ransom for Jimin, wherever he got that from, and apparently, he was scared to do this alone.

"Where did you get the money?", he asked as soon as the older was by his side again but he didn't get an answer. Slowly, he was starting to genuinely think about whether he should just stand up and run away. He didn't know what he was doing here anyway. Yoongi owned a gun for christ's sake, couldn't he protect himself? When the two of them fought he seemed to be doing just fine but now he wanted his help? Jungkook simply didn't understand.
"Where did you get the money, answer me idiot!", he repeated his question and finally got Yoongi's attention. The older stared into his eyes for a few seconds then he swallowed.
"Seokjin gave it to me. I'm not planning on actually giving it to them, we need to follow whoever comes to get the money to get to Jimin and finally find out who the fuck is trying to mess with me."
Jungkook felt goosebumps appear all over his arms at how harshly he hissed and he formed a fist with his hand. It didn't feel right what they were doing, Namjoon would have never agreed on this since he didn't want his boyfriend involved at all but it seemed like he had no idea about it.

-

They sat there for another twenty minutes and it was really getting uncomfortable behind these bushes, kneeling on the hard asphalt ground. Jungkook's knees were aching and his legs were tingling crazily since he hadn't moved a muscle for all this time. Yoongi said they could be here any second and now they were waiting for them? It was messed up, he could just be sleeping now. Jungkook didn't even understand why it was him who had to come here with Yoongi, why not Hoseok? He was strong just as well, wasn't he? Maybe they had another argument, maybe Yoongi didn't want him to know about the situation since the brunette was loyal to Namjoon who would for sure be against this entire plan from the beginning.
"You know what?! If nobody shows up in the next five minutes, I'm leaving. I don't know why you brought me here in the first place. Fuck you Yoongi! Can't you just leave me alone?"
"I needed someone in case the guy wasn't alone and you were the first I could come up with who wouldn't be busy for sure. Now shut up."
"Why would you need someone else anyway? You have a gun, that should be enough.", Jungkook complained and shifted his weight to his left heel so that he could turn to Yoongi and look at him.