Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

August 9th,2020
Lʏʟʏ🦋
So we got the apartment and we been knew we got the apartment so now we're at the apartment cuz we got furniture coming in today well just the living room furniture and the the chairs for the island in the kitchen I sent melo to get a Two TV one for our room and the other one for the living room. Speaking of him I was on the phone with him right now.

Mamas they got LG and Samsung. He said.

Get Samsung. I said .

Ight. He said. I ended the call and opened the door the guys they were bringing the furniture up.

Dad. I said.

What? He answered from the my film room. He was putting my desk together for me.

Imma go get some food. I said.

Alright. He said.

Melo should be back before I get back. I said.

Okay. He said and I grabbed my keys and left. I went the KFC and got some food then went back to house and melo was just getting there I was behind him. He called me and I answered.

Where ya at ma? He asked.

Literally behind you. I said. He looked back and I waved.

Ugly ass. He said.

I wasn't ugly when you was eating my pussy. I said.

Shut up. He said.

Right so now Imma eat ya food. I said.

No ma chill I'm hungry. He said.

Alright imma call my dad and brothers to help with the TVs. I said.

Alright. He said. I ended the call parked first and then called my dad.

Dad can you send Prince and Darrel down to help melo with TVs please. I said.

Yes Loyal. He said.

Okay. I said and ended the call. I got out the walked over to melo car.

You look fine as fuck walking over here like that. He said.

Boy I got sweats on and your shirt with some crocs. I said.

You still look good ma. He said getting out and walked over to the back of the car. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him.

I'll be upstairs. I said he nod and bit his lip.

Stop bitting ya lip. I said.

Why? He asked.

You know why. I said walking to the elevator I got on as my brothers got off. When I got the the apartment I set everything out and made my plate they could make their plates when they ready.

After I ate I actually helped and I put the clean dishes away that we bought in the cabinets.

Why y'all need two big ass TVs? Prince asked.