On the Road to Recovery

Narrator:

Laynie has been in the hospital for 2 days now! And has been sleeping for over 24 hours now and shouldn't be asleep for two much longer, Lana and Rebecca has been waiting for Laynie to wake up, So they can find out more about Laynie!

Laynie's POV:

Sunday Morning:

I knew I was slowly waking up! But...... I had a dream, But not the dream I wanted. And if I'm being honest, It was a nightmare! I had a dream about my last Foster Home. And it was so vivid! I could feel the pain when I was thrown into the wall, when I broke my wrist.
It felt like I was living that day once more, I couldn't handle it!

I shot up. "Ouch!" I said laying back down. I felt Molly jumped in my lap, And I just broke down in Tears! All the sudden I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder! "It's okay Sweetie! Your safe!" A familiar voice said! My vision was blurry! But I instantly knew whose voice it was!!!

"OH MY GOSH!" I said out loud, "What's Wrong?!" She said. I had herd this voice for almost the past 4 and a 1/2 years! It is the Person I look up to Most! My Idol! My Favorite Person in the Whole World! Lana Parrilla!!!
"Were am I?!" I said, "Your in the hospital Sweetie." Lana said.

"Does your last name happen to be Parrilla?!" I said. "Yes, How do you know that?!" Lana said, "I have watched you play Regina/The Evil Queen on "Once Upon a Time" for the past 4 And a half years!" I replied shyly, My vision started to clear. Lana Parrilla is sitting right in front of me!

So I introduced my self and told her about my life story! I also tried to tell her about my last Foster home, but when I was trying to tell her, I started to tear up! Lana put her hands on my Shoulders and said, "You are a very Strong, Beautiful Girl! You have gone through a lot! And you don't have to be scared! Your Safe!"

Lana wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug! I couldn't believe it! Lana Parrilla just hugged me! So I hugged her back! We stayed like that for more than a few minutes! And After that, Lana told me about her life! I know a lot about Lana! But it was even better to hear about her life, in her own words! Then there was a knock at the door, and in walks Rebecca Mader! "OH MY GOSH!" I said for the second time.

"Sorry Lana I had to leave earlier! They needed me at the studio!" Rebecca said. "Your Rebecca Mader!" I said trying to be polite while having a Fangirl moment. "Oh Sweetie, You can call me Bex if you like!" Rebecca said, "Oh! Okay!" I replied, trying not to explode! Tonight at 8 PM ABC has the Premier of Once Upon A Time's newest episode of season 5, I'm so EXCITED!!!

But I was watching it with 2 members of the Cast! Wich was even more Exciting! After that Lana and Bex told me about the hilarious scenes on the set! And we laughed so hard!
In those few hours, I was the happiest I've ever been!

Early That Morning......

Lana's POV:

It has been 3 Days since I met Laynie , Earlier this Morning I called the Child Adoption Center of California for more information about Laynie Foster,
And I found out SO MUCH! I didn't find out about her parents, but Laynie had gone from Foster Home to Foster home and had never been adopted!

I ended up filling out all the required paperwork to become her foster parent. Last year I got married to my husband Fred Di Blasio. Fred and his sons (My Step Son's) Matt, Jack, and Patrick.

Are staying with me at my house. Maybe Laynie will like having kids her age around! I hope Laynie will be happy about the arrangement! I hope Laynie will be Happy! She is such a Sweet Girl, That needs a safe place to land!

------------------------------------------------------