Moral of the Story

Lanie's POV:

Today I got out of the Hospital.
I have a broken wrist, and that sucks. And a Bandage on my Forehead. But I feel much better than I did 2 days ago! As we drove from the Hospital to Lana's House, she let me sit in the passenger seat with Molly on the floor of my seat. I looked out the window, stroked Molly, and listened to the radio. As we got closer to Lana's House I got even more Excited!

10 Minutes Later.....

We pulled up to a Gated community,
And I was trying SO HARD not to have a Fangirl Moment! We drove a little ways and pulled up into a Driveway and I was so stunned I didn't even know what to say!

We pulled up to a Gated community,And I was trying SO HARD not to have a Fangirl Moment! We drove a little ways and pulled up into a Driveway and I was so stunned I didn't even know what to say!

"Is this your house?!?!" I said,
"Yeah!" Lana said. We got out of the car, I put Molly's leash on and walked inside! I was blown away at how huge this house is!!! "Lanie?" Lana said, "What is it?" I said. "I didn't get to tell you this earlier but, the docters said You Have Post-Tramatic Stress Disorder or PTSD for short, and Anxiety" Lana said,
We walked upstairs, I was introduced Fred, who is very nice!

 "I didn't get to tell you this earlier but, the docters said You Have Post-Tramatic Stress Disorder or PTSD for short, and Anxiety" Lana said, We walked upstairs, I was introduced Fred, who is very nice!

"Who's room is this?!" I said, curiously.
"Get off the bed Molly" I said, as Molly rolled on the bed. "It's yours Now!" Lana said.
"OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I said. "Yes!" Lana laughed, "Wait, am I going to stay with you or something!?"

"Laynie I need to tell you something, Fred and I are going to be your foster parents, your not going to go back to your old foster home!"
Lana said. I was stunned! My knees felt weak, and I fell to the floor crying! "Don't Cry!" She wrapped her arms around me in a huge hug! And I hugged her back! And Molly jumped off the bed and snuggled between us.

Then I felt something warm lick my face! It was Lana's Dog. "Lola you silly girl!" Lana said, cheering up a bit! Lola and Molly saw each other and Lana and I layed down on my new bed, and watched Molly and Lola romp around the room. I fell asleep with my head on Lana's lap! I guess I don't have to worry about going back to my last foster home! Because I am Home!

-------------------------------------------------------