𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚔𝚘 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗

The last thing I remember was walking at night when the moon was full, and its light was shining over my face. I turned to cross the road when, so lost in my thoughts, I didn't see the imminent danger.

A loud sound reached my ears, it was a car beeping, the intense light of the headlights was blinding my eyes, and the last thing I heard was the sound of the tires skid as the car reached me. It hit with such force that I knew no more, only darkness.

.

'What happened? Where... am I? I can't see anything. Is that... a crying baby? No, wait... Not one, two, there are two babies. I think... I think that one of them is me!'

𝟹ʳᵈ 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

There were two babies laid in a crib, a boy and a girl. Next to them was a couple who were watching and smiling at the newborns as they were sleeping.

"They are so cute!" stated the woman, while caressing the baby boy's cheek.

The man chuckled, "Of course they are, they have you as their mother."

"Awww, Haruka," said the woman, as she put her arms around the man's neck, Haruka, and kissed him on the lips.

"It's true Juri, and our little girl is going to be a beauty, I can tell," this made Juri start giggling.

"Our son is going to have a lot of work to keep the boys away."

Haruka looked at the two twins sleeping peacefully against each other. "I think he can handle it, us Kuran men are strong, isn't that right, Kaname?"

The little boy in the crib, as if he were listening, grabbed the hand of his twin sister, making the adults in the room smile. Juri, still smiling, looked at the girl and stated, "You will always have a knight in shining armor at your side to protect you, Reiko."