chapter 1

A young and tall boy was sleeping soundly not caring about the alarm who was ringing for the past hour.

Being ignored the alarm got tired so he stopped himself from screaming.

When the sleeping boy started snoring his phone also rang.
It kept ringing that in the end he had to grab his phone even tho he didn't want to.

"Hel....o"

“Kim Junkyu!”

The shout made the boy named Junkyu flinch and wide awake. "Yeah?"

“where are you!? We're late”

"Late for what? Isn't it supposed to be Saturday?—"

“You forgetful bimbo! It's Friday”

"Oh...glad to hear...have fun...bye" without hearing another shout from the younger Junkyu ended the call and flopped on the bed once again and drifting off to sleep.

Not even a minute his bedroom's door burst open. "Yah, Kim Junkyu, get up you're late"

Junkyu groaned. "Not today.."

"What not today?! It's Friday, you can rest all day tomorrow"

"Old woman get outta here and lemme sleep-" the woman who was no other than Junkyu's stepmother tried to maintain her anger.

She took a jug of water and walked towards Junkyu. "Wake up son, or you want me to shower you?"

Junkyu didn't care and turned his head the other way. "Ok, here you go"

Junkyu widen his eyes when he felt the cold water running down his head. "yah!"

His mother laughed and ruffled his hair. "Now you're awake, go and fresh up, I'll prepare your meal"

Junkyu inhaled deeply and grabbed the blanket removing it from his body aggressively.

While he takes a bath, here are the info of the young lazy man.

Name : Kim JunkyuAge: 19Campus's heartthrob but doesn't like being one

Name : Kim Junkyu
Age: 19
Campus's heartthrob but doesn't like being one.
It's rare to see him smiling or being himself.
Not a sociable person.
Sleeping is the only way to get out of his stressful life.

--

After Junkyu got out of the bathroom he wore his outfit, the one he chooses not the school uniform.
He doesn't care breaking the rule to wear a uniform.

Junkyu fixed his hair then grabbed his phone and walked out of the room

He didn't want to eat so he went closer to his mother and gave her a back hug. "Sorry but I can't eat, thanks for taking your time on making me breakfast."

Mrs Kim smiled. "it's fine, this is the first time so I'm letting go but not next time"

Junkyu nod then bid his goodbye and left, not forgetting to take his backpack.

-

As he sat inside the car, the driver started the engine. Junkyu was unsure if he should call or not....in the end he dialed the number.

It was declined two times but then the person picked up.

“what do you need??”

Junkyu chuckled. "I'm sorry babe, i shouldn't have said that earlier. Are you still waiting?"

“what do you expect me to do?!”

Junkyu surpassed his laugh at the angry voice. "I'm sorry, I'll be there by 5min"

Without answering back the call ended.

"Oh... another fight..."

-

As Junkyu said, 5 minutes later the car stopped in front of a large modern house.

Junkyu inhaled and got out taking the bouquet of flower with him that he bought when coming here.

With two slow steps he started running a little or else they'll be late.

As soon as he was in front of the door, Junkyu rang the doorbell.

It didn't take long and the door opened and revealed a person who was already glaring at him.

Junkyu smiled brightly and handed the bouquet. "For you .... I'm sorry! Don't stay mad at me, I swear I won't end your call like that ever again"

His best friend scoff but took the flower bouquet anyways.

"Mashi—"

"Shut up. We're already late, let's enter the next class."

Junkyu obediently nod. "But the first lesson will end after an hour.."

"I know...so what? I'm hungry and you're gonna treat me" Junkyu widen his eyes then he touched his back pocket.

"Erm....can I say I forgot my wallet?"
Junkyu scratched the back of his nape with an awkward smile.

Mashiho sighed. "You....I hate you"

Junkyu smiled. "No, you love me"

"In your imaginations. What did I say?? I'm hungry! Let's go-"

"But my wallet is left behind —"

"Do I look poor to you?" Mashiho questioned with a brow raised. "Heh of course not"

"Remember, next time you have to treat me" Junkyu bowed down. "As you say majesty"

Mashiho giggled and pulled Junkyu up by his hand.

"Stupid"

-

Name: Takata MashihoAge: 18The sassy/bossy and beautiful best friend that you could never have

Age: 18
The sassy/bossy and beautiful best friend that you could never have.
Always by Junkyu's side 'cuz that man is lonely aff.
Top student.
Everyone likes him 'cause of his cute and sweet personality and not to forget the talents he has.

-

I rewrote everything. Wtf.
So how is it? Not like it? Or like it?
Support 🤭 thanks. Bye loves