chapter 5

"so today is the day huh? Hehe" mashiho grinned and jumped on top of his bed and turned the music on full volume dancing around.

The enjoyment lasted for about 10 minutes before someone knocked on the door.

Mashiho turned off the speaker and got down before opening the door.

"Oh dear, look at you? What a mess" mashiho's mother said and fixed his hair.
"There is someone who came to meet you"

Mashiho was confused until he remembered what day was today. "Yeah right! I'll be there in five"

"Five what? 5 o'clock or 5 minutes?"

"Yah five minutes" Mrs takata laughed and closed mashiho's door.

-

Not exactly 5 minutes but mashiho came out after 8 minutes and rushed downstairs.

Upon stepping on the last stair, mashiho met with a pair of eyes that made him smile brightly. "Jae!" The parents plus jaehyuk were shocked when mashiho hugged him.

Jaehyuk awkwardly looked at mashiho's parents before whispering on the younger's ear. "What're you doing?"

Mashiho didn't say anything and just pinched his back and jaehyuk tried to hide his painful scream by smiling at the Japanese' parents.

"Just follow, you've to make everything believable" jaehyuk nod and finally hugged him back.

It lasted for a few seconds before mashiho let go and faced his mother. "Mom, this is my boyfriend, Yoon Jaehyuk"

The one who just got mentioned as the boyfriend, gulped and grabbed his head because he felt it was spinning.

"What?!" The mother's loud scream made jaehyuk grab his chest, too scared of getting beaten up.

But he was wrong.....

"Omg, that's wonderful! He's such a nice guy, and he's also pretty handsome ngl, well you're my baby so of course your choices wouldn't be bad" mashiho smiled while jaehyuk ruffled his hair getting shy.

"Ok mom, let's talk later, now we have to go or else we'll be late" Mashiho didn't stop for another moment, grabbed jaehyuk's hand and ran out of the house.

"Yah calm down" jaehyuk said as he stopped running and watched Mashiho who ran on the same place over and over again because of his tight hold.

"We aren't walking, it's too far....get in" the Korean said and opened his car's front door.

Mashiho smiled shyly for getting treated like a princess.

--

Half an hour later, jaehyuk stopped his car in front of their college, mashiho was about to get off but Jaehyuk stopped him.

"Not like that Mashi, lemme help you, we have to make it seem real" Mashiho nodded.

Jaehyuk got out and walked to the other side and opened the door for Mashi and held out his right hand.

Mashiho smiled and placed his palm on top of jaehyuk's and got out.

The ones who were drooling over jaehyuk, were shocked and opened their eyes wide open but not only them, everyone around them were shocked as they never seen Mashiho with someone else other than the lazy heartthrob Kim Junkyu.

Jaehyuk took a quick look at everyone and then swiftly kissed mashiho's cheek making him blush.

2 minutes of their romantic seen, another car stopped right behind jaehyuk's.

As expected it was no other than Kim Junkyu.

Mashiho was sure Junkyu would approach him, so he was getting to act.

Just as Mashiho thought, Junkyu locked his car before making his way towards Mashiho but...just then Mashiho tiptoed and kissed jaehyuk's cheek.

That scene was enough to break his heart into pieces...

Mashiho smiled and turned towards Junkyu and waved. "Hi Junkyu" but the said name was froze on his track.

Mashiho's smile faded, worried about the older.

"Junkyu? What happened?" The Japanese asked, placing his hand over junkyu's chest, checking if he's alive or not.

Finally, Junkyu blinked and removed Mashiho's hand from his chest and gave a soft smile.

"Congrats"

With that saying, Junkyu gave a look at Jaehyuk who was punched by him yesterday and left.

Jaehyuk smirked. "I think it's working?"

"Well I don't think so, he just congratulated me! Why would he if he loved me?"

Jaehyuk smiled "you won't understand us...." Mashiho raised a brow. "And why do you say that? As if I'm any different from you two"

"Of course you are, you just don't know it..."

"Seriously?"

"Hm.."