First day on the job

Next part is up! Enjoy that meme i made up there.

Your alarm rang that loud and obnoxious way that alarm clocks always do. You had the last laugh this time as you switched the stupid thing off though, seeing as you were dressed and washed by this time, and only needed to eat breakfast before going to work.

 After having breakfast, there was plenty of time to spare before work so you gave your grandma a call.

 "Hey gram gram!" You say cheerfully.

 "Oh, hello (y/n)! Have you started your new job yet?" She asked. She was happy you gave her an unexpected call.

 "No, it's a bit early yet, so I decided to give you a call, see how you are"

 "Well I'm doing just fine dear. And you?"

 " I'm pretty good "

 "That's great to hear. So what kind of job did you get there?" 

 " I'm a nuclear safety inspector " you say with great pride.

 "Good to hear. Just don't let old man Burns push you around" she warns.

 "Mr Burns? He was kinda creepy when i saw him, but I doubt he's that bad" you say, finding it a bit weird, all this stuff she was saying.

 "Oh, you'd be surprised. You should hurry now."

 " I know grandma. Bye! "

 "Bye!"

 you switched the call off. Mr Burns couldn't be all THAT bad could he? The description Lenny and Carl gave you of him sounded pretty good. Oh well, you'd soon see.

You arrived at the place, a little nervous as you stepped inside because you didn't know if you'd be any good at your job or not.

 "Ah, young miss (l/n)! You arrived here on perfect time" said a rather happy sounding old man. You looked up to see Mr Burns. He was a tall and thin old man, taller than you. You didn't know how to reply, only smiling and shrugging.

 "Excuse me, but where will I be working?" You ask.

 "Here" He says as he puts his arm around your shoulders and leads you to your new workspace.

"Should I show you around or do you think you can figure it out for yourself? " he asks.

"I'm sure I'll manage, thank you Mr Burns" you say to the wiry old man with a grateful smile on your face. He seemed to look pretty happy at this appreciation you were showing, as his cheeks seemed to flush a light shade of pink, and he smiled a sort of sweet half smile, showing all his teeth (remember, his mouth is closed).

"Oh, why you're welcome, now if you'll excuse me, I just get back to my important stuff"

There really wasn't much to this job so you mostly relaxed, it was relatively easy.

Later, once everything was done and all that was left to go home, you said bye to you co-workers and made for the door.

"I saw what an excellent job you made of of doing your job miss (l/n)" said an over eager looking Burns somewhat jumping in front of you and startling you. It really made you wonder why he was this friendly.

"Oh, thank you, that's nice of you to say" you give a sort of weak smile.

"Oh no thank you"

You raise an eyebrow at this, only making him sweat nervously. You make your way to your car when Mr Burns asks you something.

"Excuse me my dear, but can I escort you to your car?"

 "Uh, sure" you nod and smile.

"Y'know, you remind me of someone i met the other day."

"Really? Who? " he asks.

"An old man called Molloy. I only met him once the other at the place my grandma is at"

"Really? And where is that?"

" Springfield retirement castle. He escorted me back to my car. "

"What was he like?" 

" Well he was charming and polite I liked him. Well, we're here"

"Oh, I see"

"Well I best get going now" you say as you shake hands with him.

 "(y/n), there's something i should probably ask you" he starts.

" what is it? " you ask looking confused.

"Would you like to go out with me sometime this week? On the weekend maybe?" 

You looked surprised at this. You had to think it over it. did you really need a sugar daddy? But what a silver fox! you didn't know what your grandma meant by he was evil, but he was nice to you, so you made your decision

"Sure, I would love to" you gave him a smile, making his eyes light up.

"You would? Oh thank you!" 

" Hey, you're quite a silver fox, its a pleasure" 

He flushed a bright shade of pink at this compliment.

"Well I gotta go, see you later"

You got in the car and drive away. You kept thinking of him. "He's actually pretty attractive, even though he's I don't know how much older than me" you realised you weren't paying attention to the road for thinking of him, and so you shook your head and woke up from your daydream.

Meanwhile, a very happy Mr Burns went home to his mansion, tormenting Smithers with his talks of you.

"But Smithers! Did you see her sweet angelic face? And beautiful (h/c) hair? And lovely smile? She's excellent!" The poor old man couldn't help himself.

"I'm sure she is" said a very jealous Smithers driving Burns home.