Jai and Aadhya(Short story of IWL)

They both met and in the beginning they used to fight so much they both used to hate each other so much and then Aadhya an introvert started chatting to someone who she doesn't know who it was, it was Jai they both never told each other their names unknowingly Jai helped Aadhya and got closer to her later on when Aadhya and Jai got to know about that they are chatting with each other they started hating each other more due to some reasons Aadhya and Jai used to help each other.

Due to this they become closer friends many of them were jealous and tried to break their friendship but they then realized that they love each other but Jai realized it later then still they had so many problems each time even their family was a problem because,they never wanted them to get married.

Still they overcame all problems and also fighted with each other but also trusted and loved each other so much even they had problems with their friends and their love story started they got engaged Aadhya's dreams came true she got everything what she wanted such as job and Jai.

But they never wanted to get married they wanted to make their career and their families wanted to get them married and diya Aadhya's sister also created a problem like she got pregnant and then at last everything went well but Jai and Aadhya never got married and they still loved each other and they lived happily ever after....

The End.........

This is just a short story of internet wala love.
Zainab❤❤

Do like and comment......