Side course

Rolling up to Ikea on their two-seated bicycle

*Ezume hopped off the bike with a spring in his step and waving his hands in the air*

Ezume: This place is so BIG!

*Kei grabs Ezume and drags him inside*

Kei: Let's be quick and you stay quiet, I don't want to cause more of a scene than we have to.

*With Ezume still grinning excitedly, they walk into the mall-like building. Immediately, Kei marches over to the kiddie play area and throws Ezume in the ball pit.*

Ikea Lady: Escuzuma Mistor, but your child seems to me over the height limit for the Booster the Rooster's ball pit.

Kei: He's a tall five-year-old

Ezume: BALLS!!!!!!!

Kei: See, what did I tell you

Ikea Lady: *stares in confusion*

Kei went off to look for the cheapest table Ikea could offer.

~~~~Meanwhile.....~~~~

*Konotori walks up to play area*

Konotori (to Ezume): excuse me young man, but on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this play area? Is it fun enough for your tastes?

Ezume *while continuing to play with the balls* (to Konotori): It's uber fun! But I wanna see what else is in the building too!

Tori: perhaps you can assist me. Would you like to help me look for a play area suitable for children your age?

Ezume: Yes! Let's go look around Mister! *Ezume gets up from the ball pit with a jump sending ball flying everywhere and earning a glare from the Ikea Lady*

Tori: My name is Konotori, what is your name young man?

Ezume: I'm Ezume! Nice ta meetcha Tori-Tori!

*Ezume held out his hand for a handshake but when Tori goes to shake his hand Ezume quickly spits in his and hi-fives Tori instead*

Tori: That was repulsive! Is this seriously how kids make friends these days

(Ezume is three years younger than Konotori, 18 and 21)

Ezume: Well my best friend Kei loves it soo yeah!

*Already getting distracted from the conversation Ezume starts to head for the exit, still grinning like an idiot*

Tori: Hey! Where do you think you're going?

Ezume: Comeon Tori-Tori!!! Let go exploring!

Tori: Alright just remember to keep your saliva in your mouth this time

Ezume: My best friend is always telling me that, but nooooo prooooomises!!!

Tori: Your best friend sound like a reasonable person

Ezume *nods*: mhm, he really likes his flamethrowers

Tori: Is your best friend old enough to operate that kind of weapon?

*Ezume cocks his head*

Ezume: what do you mean?

Tori: Well I imagine there must be some sort of age restriction, how old is your friend?

Ezume: Who knows!

*Ezume starts to walk towards the child play area exit but the Ikea Lady steps up*

Ikea lady *in an old lady strict voice*: siiirr where do you think you are going?

*Ezume turns around, still with his large innocent grin*

Ezume: Eat my shorts!

*Ezume darts off with a surprising burst of speed, dragging Konotori along with him while laughing loudly*

Ikea Lady *shouts*: misttttttoooooorrrs!!!!

Tori *yelling at the lady while being dragged*: I am so sorry ma'am!

~~~~ Meanwhile, with Kei...~~~~

*shopping for tables*

Announcer: ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS. TWO CHILDREN HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO HAVE ESCAPED THE CHILD FACILITY. IF YOU SEE A BLUE HAIRED BOY, AND AN EXTREMELY TALL BIRD LIKE MAN, PLEASE CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES

Kei: Oh god, here we go again.