Hello!!

So this is my first ever awards, so, I'm sorry if I'm not organized, like at all. 

So, the goal for these awards is simple. 

To build confidence! You are a writer. You can write. You WILL write. You have talent! And even if you don't, you're still learning! You must push yourself to be who you want to be. Don't sit there and feel bad for yourself. WRITE! Because, as writers, it is our solemn duty to bring the world the literature it needs. 

So, with that, we come here to give you the type of closure that you need! 

If your book isn't first place in its category, if you didn't even make the runner-up, 

it's okay. 

Because I'll be doing this again next year. 

And maybe the year after that. 

You can always get better. And that's the beauty of it, really. 

Because you're gonna be great in whatever you choose to do, even if it's not writing. 

If this is just a hobby, then, well, it was fun, right? 

Well, I hope it was fun, anyways. 

Remember in Elementary School, when your teacher went "so now we're moving on to writing," and everybody in the class was like "UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!" And you were the only one sitting there like "YYYYYYYAAAAAASSSSSS!" 

No? 

Just me? 

Okay. 

Well, you know why you yelled "Yas!" in a room full of "Ugh!"? 

Because you're a writer, my friend. 

You have magic in your fingertips, to move mountains, to live on Mars, to marry Prince Charming, to make up shit, 

and isn't that amazing? You have control over what happens in people's minds! (that sounded creepy lol) 

You have the power to persuade. To make people believe in the unimaginable! Whether you're a dork with big glasses righting about an alien with 3 boobs, a hopeless romantic writing about your dream guy, or a sports enthusiast writing about an underdog team, or you're writing about  Harriett Tubman and The Underground Railroad, that wasn't even underground. 

Whatever you're doing, you make people believe in things the world won't let them believe. 

If it's love. 

Or extraterrestrials. 

Or that the US isn't all bad. 

Or miracles.

Or that Vampires do actually sparkle. 

Or that even the worst can come out on top with enough spirit. 

Whatever it is you're writing, the people you meet on this site (including me) will be with you 100 percent. 

HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS WRITE NO MATTER WHAT!