Judging Criteria

So, first of all, I don't want to sound stupid but I have never once used the word 'criteria' in any of my works, I just saw that on some other awards and it sounded professional so I added it. 

I don't want you guys to feel like I'm above you in any way, or I'm that one weird lady in the corner of the carnival who 'holds your fate in her hands'. Although, one day, I might be that lady because I'm a fricking weirdo. 

So I don't care if you're a judge reading this for obvious reasons, or a participant that's looking to see what your story will be judged on. I could say that participants aren't allowed to look at the Judging Criteria, but participants would look at them anyway, because they are just a-holes who only admit to reverse psychology. 

In shorter words, they're that one kid in every kindergarten class who ate the paste even when the teacher said not to, because it was gross and could make them sick, but they decided that they would figure that out for themselves. 

I'M GETTING OFF TOPIC, AGAIN! I do that a lot, I'm sorry. So, anyways, these are what I have decided you will be judged on: 

Title:     /5
Cover:      /10
Blurb (a fancy word for the description):     /5
Creativity:    /10
Originality:    /5
CD (Character Development):     /10
Spelling/grammar/vocabulary:    /20
Plot:      /20
Enjoyment:     /20
Overall Impression:    /20
Total:      /100

Judges, please PM me your results, I will not take comments, because then your participant has a chance of seeing them. 

A rule, specifically for judging, PLEASE do not give me a decimal or a fraction, because, no one like getting them. So, please, for the sake of 'if I let the participant see their judging', don't use a decimal or a fraction. 

And, judges, before you judge a book please read the speech above the writing in 'judge's form'. You don't have to, but, I find it inspires me more than it should. Ultimately, being nice to people will get you farther in life than if you're just cynical and rude. 

Have a great day! :)