Chapter 1

Disclaimer: [I do not own any of the characters used in this]

[Any photos used are not mine credit goes to the artists]

Key:

Y/n - Your name

F/f - Favorite food

F/c - Favorite color

s/c- skin color

~Character info~

Y/n(Your name)

Quirk(s): Psychosis torment

Y/n uses telepathic brain waves to torture their opponent's mind, this send their opponent into a nightmarish state of mind, turning their worst fear against them, it works on anything alive

Himiko Rip-off of a mother

Emiko (Mother's name)

Pro-hero: Genjitsu (Meaning 'reality' in Japanese)

Quirk(s): Illusions

-Illusions-

Can make the opponent see what the quirk user wants them to see, leaving the victim trapped in their reality

Hero rank: 34th best hero

Kosuke (Father's name)

Quirk(s): Fearful Aura

-Fearful Aura-

Exactly what it sounds like, The quirk user can radiate fear from the pores in their body. Because he expels fear from his pores, his skin is extremely clear.

                                                                           Y/n's hero costume:

I was soundly sleeping when my phone alarm started blaring in my ears. I popped my head up unsure of what was going on, and I was about to fall back asleep when a lightbulb went off in my head, I sat up in my bed, realizing that today was Friday, the day of the carnival, or more so, the day of my 'date' with Shinsou.

Backstory-ish

How did I even get myself a 'date' with that handsome insomniac, you ask? It started a month ago when I awkwardly asked him if he wanted to hang out at an arcade. After a few weeks of talking and hanging out, I asked him to go to the carnival with me. Thankfully, he agreed and said that he would meet me after classes let out in front of the school at 3:30 to walk there together to prevent getting lost.

I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, letting the hot water wash my s/c skin for about 10 minutes before drying off. I hastily slipped on my school uniform, grabbed my backpack, phone, and put a change of clothes for the carnival in my bag.