Chapter 4

Author Note: Lmao I wrote this chapter in school, this is super cringe, sorry bout that...thanks for reading!

Y/n's Pov

I walked into the "staff" area which by the way, was just a curtained off area with a changing stall, I was not indeed, expecting to be bombarded by questions, "Y/n! Was that your boyfriend?" Mina shouted, which I'm sure could be heard by the guests in the makeshift cafe"You never told us you had a boyfriend!" Ochako added gleefully. I could feel my face heating up, "H-He's not my boyfriend..." I managed to stutter out. "Nonsense you totally like him." Momo chimed in. "Y-You too M-Momo?!" "I totally ship it!!!" Mina said jumping up and down with stars practically dancing in her eyes. My face was now bright red, I checked outside of the curtain room to see if anyone heard the yells of the girls. I sighed in relief, none of the guests seemed bothered from the noise, it didn't look like they even heard it. I saw that Shinsou finished his food so he was now just waiting on me, I told the girls that I would be leaving early. They bid me goodbye and I walked over to Shinsou while still in my maid outfit, the girls wouldn't let me change back to my regular clothes, they said it was "Eye candy for my boyfriend" whatever that means, I know that by boyfriend they were talking about Hitoshi. I walk over to Shinsou and tap his shoulder.

Shinsou's Pov

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Y/n still in her maid uniform, I blushed slightly at that but thankfully, it wasn't very visible. We walk to the park to hangout and watch the sunset.

At The Park

We sat down in the grass, our backs leaning up against a sakura tree, I looked over to Y/n, her hair blowing in the wind. Petals dancing around her, she was looking at the sunset so she didn't notice. "You know what the girls said earlier?" she said her cheeks fluttered with pink, this had got my attention "Hmm? What did they say?" I asked. "W-Well they thought that you were my boyfriend...ahaha.." She was beet red at this point. "Oh....? Do you not like that?" I responded, "N-No! I mean- I didn't mean it l-like that!" She looked close to fainting. I feigned a smile at the poor stuttering girl. "I could always make that a reality though..." I said as I leaned in, brushing a loose strand of hair from her face. We were both blushing, but I don't think either one of us cared, it was like time was in slow motion, I leaned down and softly placed my lips onto Y/n's her lips were soft and warm, she kissed back hesitantly, slowly but surely both of the teens melted into the kiss. After a minute or two, Shinsou pulled back. "Y/n....Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "YES, yes! Of course I will be your girlfriend!" Y/n shouts with excitement as she wraps her arms around his neck, Hitoshi flinches at the sudden outburst from the h/c girl. They lock lips sharing a long passionate kiss, the two teenagers happy that their feelings for their significant other were reciprocated.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕱𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 [Shinsou x Reader] {Short story} 🎉