Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I smiled brightly at him before responding, "Oh heck yeah! This is gonna be so fun!" He winked at me and motioned me to follow him. I eagerly caught up to him and walked a couple of feet apart from him, even though I wanted to be closer.

*SHINSOU'S POV*

As Y/n and I walked down towards the festival booths, I casually put my hands in my pockets to hide my shaky palms. Thankfully, Y/n didn't seem to notice my nervousness, so I stole a glance at their outfit. My eyes widened a bit as I took in their cute petite figure, the way their clothing hugged their curves- C'mon Shinsou snap out of it. I felt my face heat up, I looked away, a pink hue decorating my cheeks

As we were walking I caught y/n looking at a specific food booth. "Do you wanna get something to eat?" I asked. "Yeah sure, as long as it's not too much!" y/n said with stars in her eyes, as we approached the stand. I looked over the menu that was covered with bubble tea and different flavors of soba. We both ordered the cold soba and bubble tea. I've really wanted to get the cold soba because since I've seen Todoroki eat it so many times and wanted to try it for myself. I watched as Y/n eagerly looked around for fun booths to try while munching on her food.

"Hey, Shinsou, how about we try that hammer game, over there!" y/n said as she dragged me over to the people crowded around the high striker game (the one where you slam a hammer on the base and the puck goes up). I walked up to the guy running the game and asked if I could try the game. "So all I have to do is make the meter go to the top? Easy enough." I mutter to myself as I grabbed the hammer and prepared to swing.

"Woo! Go Shinsou, You can do it!" Y/n continued cheering words of encouragement, hoping he would win something for you.

He slightly grunted as he slammed the hammer on the base and the puck hit the top of the metal rod, illuminating the words "WINNER!" in bright neon colors. He smirked, satisfied that he had won. Just as he was about to ask Y/n which prize she wanted, she tackled him into a hug from behind. "Wow Shinsou, that was amazing!!" Shinsou blushed a dark scarlet, "Uh, it was no big deal" he turned his head away from the joyful girl, hoping she hadn't noticed his blush. "Still, thanks, I love stuffed animals, they're so cute!" Y/n said as she grabbed a medium-sized bunny plushie from the booth owner.

"Sure, as long as it makes you happy Y/n." You see their cheeks flush slightly, Y/n looks away only to perk up again dragging Shinsou to another booth by his hand, Shinsou's face flushed at the contact but he brushed those thoughts away and brought his attention back to Y/n. Lost in his thoughts again, Shinsou stared at Y/n taking in how their hair framed their face perfectly, those cute lips always curled up in a smile- No bad Shinsou! Y/n is just a friend. When they stopped at another game, Shoot the Target, Shinsou met her challenging stare and smirked at Y/n. "Whoever gets the least targets loses and has to do one favor for the other person!" "You're on!" said Y/n.

~Time Skip brought to you by Zukify!!~

An hour later both Shinsou and Y/n were exhaling deeply, looking at the scoreboard to see which one of them had won. As Shinsou raises his eyes to the numbers, he sighed in disappointment and lowered his head. "Yes, I won!!!" Y/n said as she jumped up and down in celebration. "You know what that means, you owe me a favor" she sang with a sly smirk. "How did I lose to someone so annoying," Shinsou groaned teasingly, Y/n smacked Shinsou playfully in the back of his head, clearly pouting.

"So what do you want me to Do?" Shinsou asked, half curious and half afraid of what this h/c-ette could possibly want.