Who is she?

Elijah's POV:

We were all sat in the compound doing our own things. Rebekah and Kol arguing, Hope and Klaus talking and Freya, Haley and myself reading. When I got to a page about elemental magic my mind flashed to Someone who looked airily familiar but looked so different.

Memory Starts:

There stood 2 people. A boy that couldn't be any older than 6 years old in the middle of a froze lake that was cracking and an older girl that looked to be about 16 years old inching  toward him, the ice cracking beneath her feet. You could see the boys supposed parents behind them with a crowd of bystanders, the women crying and her partner calming her. It looked to be the peak of winter with a foot of snow on the banks and peoples breath crystallizing in the air. The little boy no doubt slipped and the ice couldn't hold his weight.

"Hi, I'm Sofi, can tell me your name" the little boy with tear in his eyes replied "Peter" nodding Sofi shuffled further toward the frightened boy and winced as more ice cracked "Alright Peter I'm going to make my way towards you and i want you to stay perfectly still. Like your playing musical statues can you do that for me?"  he nodded with an adorable determined pout before it crumbled as the ice gave a mighty crack but didn't quite break. 

" 'ofi I scared" Looking at the little boy Sofi inched closer slowly watching as the ice cracked under her bare feet when she was close you could see the redness of her nose and the fear i Peters eyes. "It's ok keep your eyes on me. Your going to be alright. Your not going to fall in um were going to have a little fun instead. I... I promise your going to be just fine" he could see Peter let out a deep breath.

"Lets play hopscotch like i know kids like to play. It's as easy as one ..........two.........three" with every step she got closer to the little boy until she grabbed him under the arms as she picked him up the ice broke from under where he was making Sofi turn and sprint back to the snow bank jumping at the last minute lift peter from the snow with snow covering their bodies. Hugging him close Sofi turned towards the couple running towards them "Peter!!!" "AUNTY MAY UNCLE BEN!!!" handing Peter over to the woman she watched as the family hugged and cried with a sad longing glint in her eyes. 

Turning away she went to leave when she heard " 'ofi!!" and saw Peter running towards her making her smile and hug him back looking back she saw the adults smiling at her "Thank you so much. how can we ever repay you" shaking her head she said "Just look after him. I can tell he's going to do big things some day" smiling at the young girl the couple pulled her and Peter into a hug before taking a picture with all of them smiling.

Memory over

"ELIJAH" snapping out of it I saw Freya in front of me and said "It's ok, I just saw someone who looks strangely familiar but not." they all looked at each other. "Who was it Elijah?" looking at Kol I said "I don't know, A girl named Sofi". Freya grabs my hand before chanting and gasping "Elijah the girl you saw was your daughter". I was in shock how could i have a daughter? "I'm a vampire that's impossible" Freya looked at me before saying "she's part elemental and fairy"  im in shock i have to be. I'm a vampire for crying out loud.

I look back to Freya and say "Can we see her. please." she nods and gets us all to stand in a circle.

Memory 1:

A women is given her daughter after 12 hours of labor and stares lovingly at her. She kisses her daughters head quieting her cries instantly when she look at her arm Elijah can see  a birth mark on her arm that looked like a crown and when the mother moved her own  arm he saw the same birth mark. A birth mark he remembered.

 A birth mark he remembered