Memories bring back memories.

Addison's Pov.

As she laid there in my arms, slowly  drifting off to sleep, memories started to flood back to me.

*flashback starts*
7 years ago.

She laid in my arms, radiating warmth and feeling protected. "I don't want you to let go," she murmured softly.

"I know, but I need to" I said. She looked down, hiding her expression from me.

"I feel like this is the only time we aren't fighting, when I'm in your arms or we are in bed" Meredith said quietly.

"And that's why we are getting divorced Meredith! And these booty calls shouldn't be happening" I said bitterly. She stoop up and turned to me.

"It's not a booth call when you're my wife Addison!"  She said before leaving the room. That was the last time I ever saw her. 

*flashback ends*
Meredith's Pov.

"Adds, go to sleep, you're moving too much" I murmured.  She placed her hand on my head and started to play with my hair. I used to fall asleep  to her doing this every night.

"You should be asleep," she whispered. I started to poke her arm.

"So, should,you" I poked her arm at the same beat of the words I said. "You're a bitch when you don't get sleep."  She slapped my arm.  "See, bitch" I said. She placed a kiss on my forehead and rolled over.

"When I wake up in the morning, you better be in a bed and not on a couch"  I said as I walked towards the stairs. She swatted me away and I padded up the stairs.

A/n: sorry this is a super short story, I hope you enjoyed it. Leave some suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear your thoughts as well.