Are you jealous of him?

Addison had all of her stuff shipped down to Meredith's house and had moved everything in with in the last two weeks. They made their marriage public again and Addison started back at the hospital. "Are you excited to be back?" Meredith asked.

"More then I ever thought I would be," Addison replied. "I had always told myself I would never miss it here again, but here I am."

"Here,we are" Meredith corrected. "It took some time but we have gotten back to what we used to be, before everything happened." Addison nodded in agreement. "What do you have today babe?" She asked softly.

"A few deliveries, C-sections, and a hysterectomy." Meredith made a confused face. "She has cancer." Meredith nodded and shooed her wife away.

-

"Morning Dr.Grey, How was your morning?" A new fellow asked.

"It was good, how was yours?" She replied. He smiled.

"It just got better," he said in a flirty tone.

"And why is that?" She asked, looking up from her chart.

"Because I finally have the courage to ask you out, what would you say about going on a date?" Link asked.

"Look, I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't even know your name, and I am married so I will pass on that." Meredith said.

"Oh, he must be lucky." Link said. He was disappointed because nobody ever talked about her being married.

"Also she's very gay, so you wouldn't have a chance." Addison said as she slipped up next to Meredith, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, how long have you been together?" He asked.

"I don't know, 27 years?" She said. His eyes widened.

"I've never seen her here or heard anyone talk of her." He shrugged.

"That's because we kept it private and I haven't worked here is seven years." Addison replied. He nodded. She nodded and started to ignore him. He eventually walked away from them making Addison happy.

"Are you jealous of him?" Meredith asked.

"Wha-no!" Addison replied. "I just don't need to loose you, I just got you back."

"You won't loose me, I love you, remember?" Addison smiled and kissed her hot wife.

"I love you too."