46. Spencer Reid

This last case had been horrible and all (Y/N) wanted to do was fall asleep in her bed

     This last case had been horrible and all (Y/N) wanted to do was fall asleep in her bed. Unfortunately, there was a long plane ride to go before that was possible so she settled for curling up on the couch. She kicked off her heels and pulled her legs under her. Reid was on the other end of the couch, immersed in a book. The rest of the team was spread across the plane.

    Slowly (Y/N) began to fall into sleep, her head resting on her fist.

     Unbeknownst to her, Spencer was also exhausted and his head began to fall towards (Y/N), his book falling to his side, his fingers still holding his place.

     Rather than turn away, (Y/N), still asleep, turned to be closer to his warmth, her body falling into his, her head resting on his chest as he leaned back and his head resting on top of hers.

     (Y/N) awoke to amused whispers from across the plane, her head was resting on something entirely more comfortable than her fist, yet entirely more firm than the surface of the couch.

     "Hey lovebirds, we're here." Morgan said.

    (Y/N) blearily blinked her eyes open, looking to her side to see Spencer's body curled around hers. She jumped, starling him awake and being entirely uncoordinated, managed to fall off the couch, taking her with him.

    She landed with a soft "oomph" on top of Spencer's chest. The profilers stared at each other, surprised at the position they had caught themselves in.

     "Alright, get some Reid!" Morgan hollered, interrupting their moment.

     "Shut up, Morgan!" (Y/N) grumbled, scrambling up. Her face was bright red as she snatched up her heels and raced to join the rest of the team in the cars.