Nejire Hado x FEM! reader

-If you see this it's me;the author!-

Scenario: Nejire Hado and Ochako Uaraka are hanging out on a Sunday and go to a maid/butler cafe where the reader(quirkless/lesbian) is working as a butler because she doesn't appeal to men but women instead. Especially since she is lesbian. All the women think that the reader is a male because reader wears a chest binder(or if you are flat that's ok you just don't wear one) and you seem like a male at times. For work you go by Laurence.

Nejire's POV

Ochako called me today asking if she wanted to hang out since we had no school. Mirio and Tamaki were busy and I had no plans so of course I said yes! We decided to meet at the front gates seeing as we both were staying in the dorms this weekend and not with family. "Heeyyy Ochako! What do you wanna do today?" I asked her cheerfully "I found this maid and butler cafe not to far from here do you want to check it out?" I was always curious what those were like so of course I said yes. Once we got there we were greeted by a short girl with black pigtails in a purple maid outfut. "Hello masters! Welcome. Please take a seat wherever you'd like!" Ochako and I walked over to an open table for two where a lot of other women seemed to be sitting. "Hey did you hear? Laurence is working today!" "No way! Really?! Oh how I-" I heard to ladies talking about this Laurence as Ochako and I were sitting down at our table next to them. When suddenly the lady got cut off. "Did I hear you talking about me mistress?" A tall male in a black butler outfit asked and he lifted her chin up with his index finger. His hair was done nicely-YOU PICK HOW IT'S DONE!-and his (e/c) eyes were soft and gentle. "I'll be back mistresses. I must tend to my other duties." and with that he came towards us.

YOUR POV

As I left those other two ladies I walked towards a brunette with pink ovals in her cheeks and a beautiful lady with artic blue hair and stunning blue eyes. I bowed once I got to them. "Hello mistresses how may i be of service today?" I was looking at them while saying this. "It's our first time here so please if you don't mind could you tell us about what goes on?" The brunette asked. So of course I explained, keeping up my act, and did my best to woo them as my job asked. The bluenette started to speak next and her voice was angelic. "Wow! So like this is acting almost? And we're the love interests? That's so cool!" I chuckled. "Yes princess and I forgot to mention-" I leaned in close to her ear "Your wish...is my command." And with that she was a blushing mess. I was about to speak again when suddenly the power went out. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IF I COULD HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! MYSELF AND MY COWORKERS MUST ASK YOU TO STAY CALM AND TO WORK YOUR WAY OUTSIDE WHERE YOU WILL BE GIVEN A COUPON FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! THANK YOU!" I said to them while getting on a table. My boss, Cass, want to open the  door and coustumes started to make their was outside. Once everyone was out of the building a women screamed. As I turned I saw a villain. My eyes widened as the villain grab some of us,myself included, and using their quirk trapped us in cages. I was starting to get worried thinking the heros weren't going to know about this when a flash of blue and brown ran towards the villain. "UURAVITY NOW!" "ON IT!" When I looked to see what was going on I saw the brunette and her friend the bluenette fighting off the villan. After a good 30 minutes all of us hostages were free and I walked up to them. "Thank you for saving us. "No problem Laurence!" The brunette had called my Laurence and I was a bit sad. When suddenly the bluenette giggled. "Oh Ochako...you haven't noticed yet? Laurence is a female! What's your name?" She asked smiling at me broadly. "(Y-Y/N)" I said a bit shocked that she knew I was a female. "Well (Y/N) here!" She handed me her number. "I'm Nejire Hado and this is my friend Ochako Uaraka, we're both hero course students at UA. I'm a 3rd year and she's a 1st year!" I was shocked even more. "W-Wow..." Was all I could say. And with that Nejire Hado my new friend had kissed my cheek and said, " Call me sometime we should go out!