1- Vaction

Jen's POV
I'm so exited today me and Ben are going to one of our vacation houses in Georgia.
"Baby when will we be there I got to pee." I say.
"We're already here." He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

We start to walk in to the 3 story house and I head straight to the bathroom as he gets the bags. When I come out I notice he's up to something. He pulls me close and hugs me tight and he tells me how much he loves me.
He turns me towards the stairs and I see candles strategically placed on each step followed by a bunch of rose pedals.
" Aww Ben you did all this for me."
"Of course anything for you but I had a little help." He adds a laugh to what he said.
"Your so cheesy but I love that about you."

He then picks me up and carries me bridal style and carries to the bedroom. We make it up there so he puts me down and kisses me tenderly while he starts to push me down on the bed covered in rose petals.
We keep our make out session going for about 3 minutes then he starts to go down to my neck. "Mmm." I let out.
He is now taking my shirt off and goes down to kiss the top of my breast. He lifts me up and unclasp my bra and still keeps his lips on my neck. While he continues sucking on the skin of my neck I feel his hands explore every inch of my body. I feel the cups of my bra being drawn from me. He starts to go down further till he has reached my already hard nipples sucking and tugging at them with his teeth gently.

"Uhhh." I breath out. While all this is happening I feel his thick bulge right on my soaked crotch. He gets up and strips till he is left in only his boxers. I'm next so I start to pull at the waistband of my shorts he then helps and just eagerly yanks them off of me. I can see the passion and want he has in his eyes and I'm so ready. He comes back down to my left nipple while his right hand reaches inside my white thong. "Baby your soaked." I just bite my lip and look at him straight in the eyes. He starts to rub in circular motions and I lose it we haven't even started and I'm already a moaning mess.

"P-please ." I whimper. He just stops and looks at me for a minute and I start to get a little mad. He loves to do this type of shit to me. 🙄
After all that tease he pulls my thong off and comes back up to my neck to whisper something.
"I love you." With that he takes his dick out and slides it in slowly. "Mmm." He goes slow just to see what I'll do.
" More please." Then he starts to thrust faster and he keeps on. I already feel like I'm close. He continues to suck on my neck as I'm gripping on to his back for dear life. "Ahhh y- yes baby." With that I came as my back arched farther into him. He came right after me.

I was just laying there breathless feeling weak so he picks me up so he can put me all the the way on the bed to where my head is on a pillow and he lays down beside me. I cuddle up with him and say, "Ben that was great thanks for all this."
"What the sex or the decorations." He laughs
"Both I love you so much."
"I love you more." He says as he kisses my forehead and we both fall asleep.

——————————————————————————
I know it was kinda wack but bare with me 😶👉👈
Hope you liked it
I was watching a Bennifer movie today and just thought I would hit some people with a throwback.
Should I continue?
Would love to hear feed back

Vote
Comment
Follow 
Sorry for any errors

Thanks ☺️