2-Its My Party

Jennifers POV
Today is my birthday and to celebrate after school my girlfriend Leah is gonna take me somewhere fancy.
Me and her have been together for about 6 months now and we are both seniors in high school. Im kinda that shy girl that can cut lose after a couple of drinks. She is that kinda known but not to popular and far from shy type.

After school I wait for Leah to pull her car around and pick me up. I see her then she stops so I can get in the car.
"Hey baby." I say with excitement. "Hi Mama." She's says as she kisses me.

Leahs POV
Jennifer pulls away slowly but I'm not done with her yet. I cup her cheeks and lean over the console to get a better kiss. After a couple seconds I move to her jawline and she starts to breath harder. She pushes away and tells me to stay focused on the road. I laugh and start to drive to this fancy restaurant. We have never really had sex with each other before idk why. I mean it don't matter but I want her all of her. Sure we've made out in our bra and panties on before but I've never really been with her. I thinks she's to self conscious. She's perfect to me and she knows this. We've tried in a bit I can tell she's uncomfortable.

We make it and we order. I look at her and she has a big grin on her face. "What?" I ask "Nothing" She says and bites her lip as she looks at me up and down seductively. I just laugh along kinda shocked. After all the signals she's been giving me we head back to my place so I can give her some gifts plus she's sleeping over.
On the way there she's says "Thanks baby that was so good but you didn't have to I would of been fine with Taco Bell and a sonic slushy." She laughs "Yeah well you deserve the best." She leans over and starts to kiss my neck. "Baby wait we are pulling in." I say. So I don't crash.

We head in and we go up to my room. "Here." I say as I hand her some gifts. "Thanks." I give her a couple boxes and bags. The first one was a bunch of printed out pictures of us with a note on it that says always and forever. "To much emotion?" I question with a smile. She laughs as She opens the second one and it's a pair of ripped jeans and a nirvana shirt. The third is the best one. She opens it and her mouth drops to the floor. "Oh my god." It's purple and black lingerie.
"You like?" I ask. "I... I mean yeah." She says still in shock.
"Try it on please I know it's your birthday but this can be my early birthday gift."
"Ok." She goes to the bathroom and walks out with her face bright red you can almost see through it if she didn't have a robe on."Damn." I say in disbelief of how fucking sexy she is.

"Come here." I say. She slowly walks over to me and I stand up. I grab the back of her neck to kiss her deeply and passionately. After a few seconds I swipe my tongue over her lip asking for permission. She happily takes it in. Now we are kissing tongue and all as I start to explore her body with my hands. I slip my hands to the front of her robe and untie it. I push it over her shoulder and it drops to the floor. She Steps back kinda froze but I put my hands on her waist and kiss her again as I slowly start to push her on the bed.

I straddle her waist and start to kiss her neck. She pays that with soft whimpers. Then I lean up and put my hands on her back the her bra clasp. "Can I?" She nods kinda unsure though. I slowly slip the straps from her shoulders. Her bra is completely off but she has her hands covering her chest. Her face is red again and I can tell she's self conscious. I start to slowly kiss her as I put my hands on hers. I cautiously put them over her head and lean back up now showing me a great view. Her cheeks stay red as she looks away. I put her head back up facing me. "Beautiful." I say.
I go down and suck on her nipples feeling them get hard against my lips. "Mmm Lee" she moans out. After I hear that I go crazy. I think she's a virgin I never really asked. I'm to busy to now.

After leaving a trail of hickys from her breast to her lower stomach I look up at her. "Jen if you don't want to do this you don't have to." I say as I caress her sides. She answered instantly. "No I want this... I want you." She says. With that I slowly tug at her waistline. I get the bottoms off and she closes her legs tight. "Mama please loosen up your fine I swear your so perfect." "She very carefully opens her legs but I can't see anything yet. "Wait Jen are you a virgin?" I ask. "Y... yes but I don't care anymore you mean so much to me I want to share this with you." "Ok baby."
I spread her legs more once I can see I stand up and look at all of her at once. "Jesus Christ." I say kinda loudly. "W...whats wrong." She asked with fear in her eyes. "Nothing your just so fucking hot I can't take it."
She sighs in relief. "Your fine I swear." I reassure her.

I lean back down to find her legs open all the way. I can see the glistening juices overflowing. I hold her thighs and lick up to her clit slowly while keeping eye contact the whole time. She gripped the blue cotton sheets. I go back in licking and sucking not to hard but not to soft. I can tell she's still embarrassed because she's trying to hold her moans in. I stop and say "You don't have to be shy it's just me." She knows what I meant and try's her best to relax. I go back at it enjoying how she taste and when she gets her fingers tangled in my hair and starts to get comfortable. "Y... yes oh fuuu baby please." I smile and continue as I go faster. Not long after her thighs start to wrap around me putting a choke hold on my head. She cums letting out a sigh of relief. "Thanks baby girl." She says but little does she know I'm still not done with her.

I go up to her and we kiss letting her taste herself. Then I lift up and give her a serious look. She knows why and nods. I put my hand on her super wet crotch and start to rub she closes her eyes and enjoys what I'm doing. I already know she's flooded so start to push two fingers in slowly as I kiss her trying to take away from the pain. "Uhhh." She groans in discomfort. I finally get them in and I start to please her. Ah Ahhhhh." She moans. "F.. faster." I do as she says and she's starting to build up. I suck on her nipples again while I do this. "Ohhh I.. I. think I'm gonna cum." After that look up at her face again and it all happens in one breath. Her eyes roll in the back of her head as she bites her lip. Her back arches sharply while she has a death grip on me. Her back slowly meets the bed again as she starts to shake a little.
"Damn that was hot." I say she laugh and she blushes once again. She kisses me and I tell her happy birthday and how much I love her as she looks up at the ceiling breathless. She takes me hand and holds it or so I though she puts it back between her legs and says "There better be more where that came from. "With a chuckle. My eyes widened and jaw dropped surprised by how freaky she's being. She rolls on her side and went to sleep.

——————————————————————————
Sorry it took so long to update life's a bitch.
Idk when I can update next but I didn't forget
Hope you liked 🤪
I do request just post in the comments

Sorry for any errors I will try to fix them.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Thanks for the reads 😚😏💜