Take it (Part 1)

Jennifer's POV
I wake up early to take a shower. Today me and Alex are going shopping. I get up and get in the shower. I got in and heard the bathroom door open. "Can I join" he asked "Yes but no playing around I want to got shopping." "Ok mama." He gets in a everything goes good until I'm washing my hair. He starts to grab my breast and while this is happing I can feel his dick rubbing against my ass. "Papi stop I told you don't do this shit now." "Please mama just the tip." He begs "Your fucking dumb Nooooo not right now." I say with a giggle. I was getting ready I had on a white + black stripped sweater with some skinny jeans. Getting everything ready I heard the door open behind me and it was Alex with a towel wrapped around his waist. He gets dressed and I'm still fixing my makeup. He stands next to me and starts rubbing my back I look over at him and he kisses me I obviously kiss back. He's starts to massage my ass and kiss my neck. I know what he's trying to do and I'm over it "Stop please I want to do something today." "Just a quickie please."  Shut up your sick." I say and push him off of me.

We head to the car it's been pretty quiet after all that but he knows not to fuck around right now. He's driving and like I said it's pretty quite. We finally make it and we walk in and go to Victoria Secret. I'm looking at some sport bras while Alex is doing God knows what. I get what I need and see him on the outside with a Victoria bag. "What's that?" "A little .... something." "Can I see?" I ask nicely "No." He says. I roll my eyes and reach for the bag but he jerks away. "What's in the bag?" I ask once more. "It's a little something like I said." "Let me see." "No." He says blankly. "Fine be that way." I say. We walk around and I reach my hand in the bag and pull out a pair of red lace panties he sees what I have and grabs them away from me. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yell. "You weren't supposed to see that." He says in a a tone "Well if I wasn't who was did you but these for one of your other whores?!" He just looks at me. "No I want to know just because I don't let you touch me you look for that as an excuse to find some one else?!" This ain't the first time I've turned him down for his quickes either.

I just walk away and cool off I know he ain't cheating on me but damn those weren't even my size. I head over to the food quart and get some Taco Bell that's when I see Alex on the phone. I walk over to where he's sitting he's still on the phone and I just sit down. "Baby I'm sorry for getting so mad ." I say softly. He just continues to talk on the phone the convo sounds sketchy and it's another girl on phone but I know he's just trying to piss me off he finally hangs up and just eats so I do the same thing. "Your a real bitch you know that." I say cause he's giving me the silent treatment. "Oh I'm sorry..... you have anything better to say?" He ask in a smart ass tone.

After I get all my shopping done I'm ready to leave we get in the car and we just argue. I hate this. He's accusing me of not wanting to be with him and how I found someone else. I'm done with it. We make it back and he starts to talk but I don't care about what he has to say. He starts to yell and then he grabs my arm. I look at him with a scared look but I'm pissed. He doesn't let me go. "Jen Listen." He yells. I just walk in the house and go straight to our bedroom. I'm taking off my shoes and jewelry because it's dark and I ain't gonna be going anywhere else. I hear him enter the room and I think he's just on the bed but I turn around and he's right behind me. "Listen to me dammit!" He yells once again but this time he cornered me then he grabs the side of my arms. I slap him because he knows not to do that type shit. He steps off and just sits down. I can't help but to tear up because what the hell is wrong with him I can't live like this. I just think about what's gonna happen next.

I pack some bags and figure I'm gonna stay at my moms for a few until he calms down. I walk back to the bedroom and he's still sitting on the bed. I just scoff and Walk over to the closet. I hear the creek of the springs as he gets up. Next thing you know I can feel his breathing on my neck.

                                   To be continued
________________________________________________
Please Read 😬🤧😂

Chillllll anyways so......
I know it's been awhile since my last official story update but I'm sorry for a lot......I'm sorry I had to keep you waiting like that but looks like it's gonna be a little longer for some hot stuff.

But trust me this shit finna be spicy af og my guy.🔥🔥
(well I hope)

Like I said mental health has been down the drain and my phones has been a bitch but idk.

I love making these but damn it takes a lot out of me I will try to keep updates coming sooner then waits like this but.....yeah.

Like I said I'm sorry and don't lose hope. 🙃

Thanks for sticking around (I hope) 🥺😬😂

Follow
Vote
Comment
Sorry for any errors
(I finished at like 1 am on a school night)

Thanks for the reads almost to 400 Damn but half of those are from you coming back and trying to see if I updated😬 but either way thanks......idk when to stfu so yeah.

But fr again thanks 🤪❤️