Katsuki's Training

It's been several Hours since The Last Chapters events, and currently Izuku and Katsuki are standing on The Dump that is Takoba Municipal Beach.

Katsuki: So what are we starting with today?

Izuku: YOU are going to clean this Beach.

Katsuki: What?

Izuku: You heard me…

Katsuki: But why?

Izuku: Because your body needs to be capable of supporting the use of your Chakra. I have a natural affinity for chakra because of my Half Otsutsuki DNA, which is the only reason I didn't need to do something like this.

Katsuki: (Sigh)… Ok.

Katsuki starts cleaning The Beach.

Izuku: Normally, I'd have you clean this entire Beach before I taught you anything significant, but because there are only 10 months before The e UA Entrance Exams, you'll be studying Martial Arts as you clean this Beach.

Katsuki: COOL!!

Izuku: Shut up and clean!!

Katsuki: Yes, Sensei…

Izuku: Hmph…

1 Month Later.

Since beginning to clean Takoba Municipal Beach one month ago, Katsuki has cleaned 10% of the beach.

And currently, Katsuki is studying the fundamentals of Wing-Chun AKA Siu Nim (or Lim) Tao.

Katsuki: What is The Point of this!?!

Izuku: If you can't even do a proper stance, what do you Hope to accomplish in a real fight?

Katsuki: (Grumble)…

Izuku: I thought so…

5 Months Later.

60% of Takoba Municipal Beach has been cleaned during the past six months by Katsuki. He has also acquired all the necessary knowledge of Wing-Chun; all that is left is for him to continue practicing, which he is currently doing on a Wooden Dummy.

Izuku: Good Form, but you need to be Faster.

Katsuki: I know…

Izuku: If you “know”, then do it.

Katsuki: Shut up!!

Izuku casually moves out of the way as Katsuki jerks around attempting to strike Izuku, who simply taps a pressure point on Katsuki's back.

This forces Katsuki to fall to the ground, entirely paralyzed on the left half of his body.

Katsuki: What… What happened…

Izuku: I pressed a pressure point on your back, and for this reason, the left half of your Body will be paralyzed for the next 3 Days.

Katsuki: What!?!

Izuku: Katsuki, please refrain from attacking me. You WILL lose.

Katsuki: Hmph… Fine.

4 Months Later.

Katsuki is about to faint from exhaustion as he stands on Takoba Municipal Beach, which is absolutely clean.

Katsuki: (Shaky Inhale) (Shaky Exhale (Shaky Inhale) (Shaky Exhale) (Shaky Inhale) (Shaky Exhale)…

Katsuki starts to pass out, but Izuku catches him and restores his Energy.

Katsuki: (Groan)… Hmm?

Katsuki opens his Eyes and sees Izuku looking down at him with pride in his Face.

Izuku: You did good, Kachan. You did real good.

Katsuki stands up and looks around.

Katsuki: I… I did it!!

Izuku: Yes, you did…

Katsuki: Yes!!.

Izuku: And do you remember what day it is?

Katsuki: No, why?

Izuku: Today is The Day UA is holding its entrance Exams…

Katsuki: Oh yeah!! I forgot!! Let's get going!!

Katsuki runs off, leaving Izuku proud of all he achieved in the past 10 Months.

Izuku: He actually did it…

Izuku looks up at The Moon shining in the early Morning sky.

Izuku: I wonder if he's worthy of one of them, Toneri? Heh...

Izuku opens a Portal to just outside UA.

Izuku: Guess we'll just have to see.