Speaking to Principal Nezu

Izuku is currently unconscious in The Nurse's office after the events of the previous chapter, which took place a few hours ago.

Izuku: (Groan)…

Izuku sits up in The Bed he's lying in and looks about, unsure of where he is.

Izuku: Where… Where am I?

Recovery Girl: You're in my Domain.

Izuku: Huh?

Izuku looks over at Recovery Girl, completely shocked.

Izuku: H- Huh?

Recovery Girl: You're in The Nurse's Office, Sweetie.

Izuku: Oh…

Recovery Girl stands up from her desk and quickly approaches Izuku to check his Vitals.

Recovery Girl: Whatever energy you use was fully depleted, you were on the verge of death.

Izuku: Which is why I didn't want to go all out like Aizawa wanted.

Nezu: Speaking of…

Izuku turns his head to the right, seeing Nezu standing in the doorway.

Izuku: Hello…

Nezu: Greetings, Mr. Midoriya!! May I ask you some questions?

Izuku: Sure…

Nezu approaches Recovery Girl's Chair and sits down right away.

Nezu: What are you?

Izuku: Excuse me?

Nezu: We conducted a DNA test while you were unconscious and discovered that you are only half human. So, I'll ask you once more: What. Are. You?

Izuku: (Deep Inhale) (Deep Exhale)… The other Half of my DNA is an Alien Species known as “The Otsutsuki” and my purpose on this Planet is to protect it from said Otsutsuki and all other Threats.

Nezu: Why do you need to defend The Earth from these “Otsutsuki”?

Izuku: Because The Otsutsuki's purpose is to kill all living things and drain The Earth's Chakra.

Nezu: Hmm…

Izuku: …

Nezu: Can you teach others to use The Power you wield?

Izuku: Yes, they'll just never be as Powerful as me.

Nezu: Do you have any Students?

Izuku: Just one.

Nezu: Who?

Izuku: Katsuki Bakugo…

Nezu: Hmm… Makes sense.

Izuku: Do you want me to teach someone in particular?

Nezu: If what you tell is true, then, yes.

Izuku: Ok, who are they?

Nezu: Aizawa, All Might, Miro Togata, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist and Endeavor, and of course, you can bring on anyone you want.

Izuku: Okay, tell them to meet me at Takoba Municipal Beach by 5:00 PM tonight.

Nezu: Very well…

Izuku: May I leave?

Nezu: Of course…

Izuku then gets up and leaves The Nurse's Office.

Nezu: This will be interesting…