First day at UA

It's Izuku and Katsuki's first day of UA, and they've just stepped out of a Portal that's just outside Class 1-A.

Katsuki: You sure this is The Right Class?

Izuku: Really?

Katsuki: Just checking.

Izuku: Hmm…

Izuku opens The Door to his and Katsuki's Class, showing that most of The Students have already arrived, and to Izuku's uncomfortableness, they all stare at him.

Izuku: Why are they all staring at me?

Katsuki: Probably because they heard what you did at The Entrance Exams.

Izuku and Katsuki start making their way over to their desks.

Izuku: So?

Katsuki: I hate to break it to you, Izuku, but you're the only one who can do that kind of shit.

Izuku: Oh… That makes sense.

Katsuki: You really need to improve on your Social Skills.

Izuku: I'm trying…

Katsuki: Yeah, Yeah…

Izuku and Katsuki take their seats, but the first thing Izuku notices before anything else is who is seated next to him.

Izuku: Uhh… Hi.

The Person sitting next to him turns to look at him.

???: Hi!!

Izuku: I-Im I-Izuku… Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku extends his Right Hand for The Person to shake.

???: It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu…

Izuku and Momo shake hands, but while doing this Izuku stares wide-eyed at Momo which confuses her.

Momo: Uhh… Are you ok?

Izuku: Uhh…

Suddenly, Katsuki leans over and says…

Katsuki: Please forgive him; you're only the third person he's spoken to in the past ten years.

Momo: Oh!! I'm so sorry!!

Out of complete embarrassment, Izuku breaks the handshake and turns away from Momo.

Momo: Are you ok?

Katsuki: He's OK; he just doesn't know how to talk to someone he finds attractive.

Izuku becomes Strawberry Red at that comment.

Momo: Oh… Well, that's ok, Hey Izuku?

Izuku slowly looks over to Momo.

Momo: How would you feel if I helped you strengthen your Social Skills.

Izuku nods vigorously.

Momo: Great!! Meet me out front after school, ok?

Izuku: Ok…

Izuku then goes back to looking forward.

Momo: (He's so innocent, and cute on top of it.)

Suddenly, Ochaco walks into The Room.

Ochaco: I recognize that messy Hair!!

Ochaco runs up to Izuku.

Izuku: Hi Ochaco!!

Ochaco: I never got to Thank You for saving me soooooo... Thanks!!

Izuku: Your welcome!!

Ochaco then goes over to her desk and sits down.

Momo: Hmm.

Suddenly, Aizawa walks into the classroom with a sleeping bag, which confuses everyone because of how homeless he appears to be.

Aizawa: I'm your Homeroom Teacher, Shoto Aizawa.

Aizawa pulls a Gym Uniform out of The
Sleeping Bag he's carrying around and says…

Aizawa: Put these Gym Uniforms on and head outside, you have 5 Minutes.

Aizawa then walks out of The Classroom, leaving everyone completely and utterly confused.

Izuku: Well… We better get going.

Izuku walks out of The Classroom shortly followed by everyone else.

5 Minutes Later

5 Minutes Later on The Dot, Class 1-A shows up where Aizawa wanted them.

Aizawa: Hmm… I have several tests planned for you that will assess your speed, strength, stamina, and other abilities.

Aizawa tosses Izuku a Baseball.

Aizawa: You're going to be my Guinea Pig, Midoriya.

Izuku steps up to The Plate and begins to throw it, but before he can, Aizawa says…

Aizawa: Midoriya!!

Izuku: Yes?

Aizawa: You will be immediately expelled if you continue to hold back, like you did during the Entrance Exams.

Izuku immediately becomes nervous at that comment.

Izuku: Ok…

Izuku's suddenly develops marks on his Face, that's followed by Izuku developing a White Aura around his Body.

Izuku: (Deep Inhale) (Deep Exhale)… Open!! Gate of Wonder!!

Izuku suddenly begins to generate Red Electricity, which is followed by Red lines spreading across The White Aura.

Izuku: Is this good enough for you?

Aizawa: I guess…

Izuku: (Sigh)…

Izuku looks up, knowing this Ball is going to exit The Atmosphere and beyond.

Izuku: I'd prefer not piss off Toneri, so I'll toss this Ball in the opposite direction

Izuku spins around and then throws The Ball, generating a Shockwave that sends Aizawa and the rest of Class 1-A flying several feet.

Izuku: That good enough for you, Aizawa?

Aizawa rises and stares up at a Window for a few seconds before returning to Izuku and saying…

Aizawa: Meet me in The Principal's office after class.

Izuku: Ok…

Izuku drops his 3 Power ups and immediately passes out.

Aizawa: Heh... This is going to be a Fun Year.