The Lies He Told

Date: September 12, XXXX
Time: 8:35 am
Eijiro kirishima sat up slowly from his dorm bed, by his knowledge all his classmates were at their homes for the weekend, giving him privacy and tranquility. He needed some alone time and was just so tired. He shifted and swung his legs over the edge of his bed, standing up as pieces of his red hair fell into his face, him not carrying and grabbed his towel and clothes heading to the showers. He walked quietly, enjoying the peace around him. At the showers he closed one of the curtains then disrobed. Sliding his clothes out then turned on the water, turning on mainly the cold water, enjoying the feeling of the ice cold water. He felt his body relaxed due to the water, the strain on his muscles fading, left from the previous night's nightmare. He let the water run down him till he heard a sudden voice.
"You alive in there shitty hair?"
He jumped and looked towards the curtain where he could see a outline of another person, and by the nick name he knew exactly who it was, Katsuki bakugo.
"Shitty hair I'm gonna open the curtain if you don't answer."
He instantly panicked "I'm alive! Sorry! Yea I'm alive!! Heh..."
"Good. I'm surprised I don't see steam from the water your using. Thought you liked hot showers"
"I... Do. Time to time just... eh. Cold one never hurts ya know"
"Your just like damn icy hot."
"Sorry bakubro"
"Tch, Whatever." Bakugo headed to the farthest away shower and started to shower, both the males quiet as they showered. Kirishima finishing as fast as possible and got dressed, leaving before bakugo could say anything.
He walked quickly with his old clothes heading back to his dorm, his heart pounding in his chest from embarrassment. 'I thought he went home! Why is he still here?! I thought the dorms were empty..'
Bakugo dried his hair exiting the showers looking around for the red head, not wanting to waste away the day doing nothing and was willing to spend the day with the dumb-ass. He looked around and blinked.
"Damn. He left quickly. Huh... well shit what do I do now." He huffed a bit and headed to his dorm. He looked to the red heads dorm which was next to his and went into his own. He walked around his dorm picking up a bit and getting dressed. He thought about forcing the redhead to do a training session with him but didn't want to. He'd been off sense the internship and he was honestly starting to worry a little.
——————
Date: September 12, XXXX
Time: 4:13 Pm

Kirishima sat in his dorm playing on his laptop quietly and stared off. He didn't want to do much. he wanted to sleep, do anything besides move around. He laid back on his bed and stared at the roof of his dorm, his mind wandering to his friends, Denki to be specific, the past few days he'd been arguing with them. (Denki is non-binary in this story.) He hated it, fighting with his bestfriend to retreat to his dorm in tears each time. He blinked and reached feeling his cheeks, wet with tears. "I'm.. crying again.. damn it. This isn't manly as all. " He jumped up and looked to a harsh knock on his door, he knew that knock like the back of his head, bakugo. "its open bakubro!" He called out and quickly wiped his face to hide the tears as the angry blond entered and basically slammed the door closed before going over and siting on the bed and laid back next to the redhead, confusing him. "need something-" Bakugo quickly cut him off.

"We're having a movie night in here, don't care if you say no. Its happening."

"I ... Okay Then, I'll go make popcorn then." Bakugo nodded and got up, leaving to get stuff as kirishima headed to the dorm commons kitchen to make snacks and get drinks.

---------------