Night With Bakugo

Kirishima came back to his dorm with a few different snacks he knew bakugo would like, he looked in and closed the door and panicked, rushing over and quickly snatched away the piece of clothing bakugo was looking at, causing bakugo to scowl and look "what the hell shitty hair?!"

"s-sorry... this is, uhm, minas! She left it here!"

"Its in your laundry, plus its tan. I know pinky doesn't own any ta-" he blinked as kirishima shoved it into his laundry basket "lets eat the snacks and watch the movies" Bakugo eyed the male but turned and went over to the bed flopping down, kirishima grabbing the movie bakugo had brought and put it in then joined him with the snacks. He sat down kind of away from bakugo with the remote and hit play, leaning back against his wall. He watched the movie, surprised in bakugos taste and choice but enjoyed it none the less, though bakugos yelling about the sucky plot sucked, kirishima enjoyed his company til bakugo spoke up. "Shitty hair you okay? You look outta breath." Kirishima winced, noticing the heaviness of his breathing and rubbed his neck.

"y-yeah im okay" He stood up and rushed to the bathroom quickly lifting his shirt off and removed the bandages around his chest, catching his breath. He looked at the harsh knock on the door.

"shitty hair!! either you come out or i go in!!"

"im fine, really Just give me a second!"

"5!" Kirishima winced and panicked "4!" He looked around panicking "3!" he crouched and picked up a hoodie. "2!" He panickily pulled it on, struggling. "1!" Just as he pulled it on bakugo shoved open the door and looked "so?!"

"i-i uhm so what?"

"why the fuck were you out of breath?!"

"im fine bakubro. promise"

"then why didn't you let me in originally dumbass!"

"i was shirtless okay?"

"like hell you'd care, you've seen me in only boxers."

"fine... but still im fine, really." Bakugo narrowed his eyes and eyed him, kirishima growing tense under his eyes, he glanced at him, the dark ruby eyes watching all of his movements. 'Why is he watching me so intently..? does he know..? im worried-' he was kicked from his thoughts when bakugo suddenly hugged him, tightly 'FUCK HES GONNA FIND OUT!!' Kirishima tensed, going still as bakugo spoke, pulling kirishimas head into his shoulder. 

"Shitty...  Kirishima, i know we aren't close, but you can tell me shit okay? understand that okay?" Bakugo blinked when he felt the male he was starting to hold onto him back, leaning into him. Bakugo tightened his hold as the male started to cry and hold on more, bakugo started to very slowly go down to the ground hold him close as he sobbed. Bakugo rubbed his back as he sobbed, shaking as his breathing grew heavily and messy between sobs. "hey hey, everything's okay, promise. its okay." It took  a while till he calmed down, shaking still. Kirishima slowly moved away, taking a few heavy breaths. "Everything's okay Kirishima, just breath" Bakugo reached and wiped his tears gently. Kirishima blinked at the gentleness of his hand and smiled a bit. Bakugo wiped his eyes gently, and leaned forward to kissed his forehead, causing kirishima to blush. "Deep breaths kiri, then we can talk if you want." 

Kiri nodded and later he found himself on his bed, back on one wall well bakugo sat across from him.  Both males were silent kirishima had his knees to his chest well bakugo sat cross legged in front of him, his normal scowl gone and his face a lot more gentle well kirishimas eyes were to the side and slightly puffy from the crying. He kept glancing at bakugos ruby eyes, they were gorgeous to him, he was jealous. His eyes were so full of life, energy and determination naturally but his own, he had to force that happy look, it was a tiring look to force for hours at a time. "so, kiri.. what's wro-" Bakugo was cut off by kiri quickly blurting out. 

"im not a man!" Kirishima was tense, his eyes low waiting for bakugos reaction.

"what do you mean? yes you are."

"n-no... im not..." kirishima looked to the male "bakugo... i.." Bakugo frowned and reached placing a hand on his knee' 

"breath, its okay. Its okay, take your time."

"i-im... transgender.." Bakugo blinked, a little taken back.