five.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

┌──────────────┐THIRD PERSONS└──────────────┘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

┌──────────────┐
THIRD PERSONS
└──────────────┘

After some fun and time, they finally arrived at their destination. Both Tanaka and Nishinoya still can't get over the 20 rounds of game they had with the two redhead siblings and they again challenge them to another 10 rounds later.

About the bet that they agreed on after the game, Shoyo didn't say or demand them anything. Natsu however told them that they will buy her 20 packs of her favorite snack, pocky, a total of the rounds of games they had.

And just that, the two second years walk inside the accommodation with empty pockets. Shoyo was still sleepy that he let Yamaguchi carry him, which he didn't mind since he really like the ginger behind him, while Natsu is being carried by Tanaka on his shoulders, running and roaming around.

" Karasuno! Late as always, I . . . see." Nekoma's captain, Kuroo's voice dwindle when he saw his future love partner being carried by one of the first years of Karasuno. Of course, he kept his almost-wearing-off smile but deep inside, jealousy had built itself up in his heart.

Behind him, Kenma look up from his DS and to the team in front of him. His eyes wander around looking for his Shoyo, but his gaze drop at the short redhead climbing down Tanaka's shoulders.

" Sho-Shoyo . . . ?"

This can't be happening. Shoyo's a child. He panicked while looking at the kid who notice him staring at her. And just then, a pair of arms tackle him and soon followed by "KENMAAAA!!".

Shoyo eventually woke up from distinct voices around him. Yamaguchi notice him rubbing his eyes and gently place him down. Once again, after some seconds, he's again a ball of sunshine and energy. Kuroo was about to greet him when he suddenly jump on his best friend, Kenma the pudding head.

"KENMAAAA!!"

Kuroo's face twitches. Seriously. Why can't I have my moment with Chibi-chan?! He exclaimed in his head.

Kenma muttered Shoyo's name and hug him back. The ginger head babble out things as he greets the pudding head, obliviously ignoring the rooster head. Shoyo introduced Natsu to his best friend and she already liked Kenma since they play the same game in their DS.

Finally, Shoyo notices the rooster head silently sulking in the corner.

" Kuroo-san! How are you doing?" Kuroo instantly came back to his usual self and smirked at the ginger,

"I'm good, Chibi-chan~. How about you?" He asked, slowly sliding his arms around the redhead. He exclaimed happily and babble out things involving his Volleyball life.

This alerted Sugawara's parent senses and snatched Shoyo away from the horny captain, " How about show us our room, Kuroo Tersurou. " He said with his sinister smile, ready to kill the rooster head any time now.

Kuroo gulp and lead the newcomers to their room. They are staying at a very big accommodation in Nagoya so of course they will be separated into a group. Each room will consist of only 2 people. The groups are assigned by the coaches. And happened to separate a certain player from his team.

Coach Ukai gave Daichi a piece of paper and his eyes scan the paper. So far, his team pairs are assigned to the room next to his and Suga's. But he's missing out someone.

And the last is Kageyama and . . . . Kunimi Akira. He was blank for a moment before his calm expression turn to mad and confuse.

" Coach Ukai! W-Why is Hinata not here?! He's not here. " our baby sunshine crow is not here. Daichi panicked. Hearing this, the others panicked and bombarded Ukai with questions.

" Alright! Alright! CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN! The team after ours is Seijoh and one of their first years still doesn't have a roommate. We decided to put Kageyama since they know each other and put Hinata at the last room in the fifth floor." Ukai said.

" So who is Hinata's roommate?" Sugawara asked after calming his mother instincts. And just then when Ukai's about to tell them who's who, two newcomers came, greeting Karasuno. One of them is who's Ukai's about to mention, "Oh he's here." Ukai said with his usual monotone.

Why. Why him. Why him of all people?! Kageyama asked, glaring at the person smiling at his spiker.

You have got to be kidding me. Tsukishima sarcastically said in his mind.

I don't think he's a good roommate for our kouhai. Both Tanaka and Nishinoya thought while glaring daggers at the two newcomers.

I don't approve of him. I. DON'T. APPROVE. OF. HIM. The rest of the team thought. And just then, one if the newcomer approached the redhead with his usual smirk.

" Great to see you here, Shoyo-kun. "

┌────────────────┐
TO BE CONTINUED
└────────────────┘
thank you for reading.
- yours truly

- yours truly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.