twentyseven.

" . . . UCK! . . MNIT—ICK! —ET HIM! . ."

" Obviously I can't be the only one who heard that." said Terushima.

They all turned in the direction of the door.

" What's going on?" Iwaizumi asked, waking up from his short nap, " I heard something."

They all shrugged while still looking at the door, " Who knows. But seems like they're chasing someone." Atsumu said.

" I'm still wondering why we're not turning the lights on." at the very corner of the room, Rintarou spoke while fiddling with his dead phone.

" I also wonder." said Futakuchi and look up, " . . How many more days are we going to stay here? . . ." he asked to himself.

In the midst of the silence inside that room, they heard the quick footsteps coming from outside the room. From small and feint footsteps until the sound of quick footsteps came closer and closer to their room.

" What's happening out there?"

" Someone's coming." said Iwaizumi which alerted all of them, even Rintarou.

They all scoot back, while they wait for the person. The door abruptly opened and was quickly shut closed.

They all fell silent after hearing the door close. It was not very dark inside that room but it was not that bright either. That's why they had a hard time seeing the look of the person who entered the room. They even narrowed their eyes just to see the person's appearance.

They heard the person sigh and their figure sitting at the door while leaning against it. The person immediately stood up and looked like the person was looking for something. They did not expect the person to turn on the light. And even more they did not expect who turned on the light.

" No way in hell." Terushima said in disbelief.

They are all unbelievable. The big eyes were staring at the man standing at the door and like them, he also couldn't believe he could see them. They are all quiet, and seem to have no intention of speaking or moving until one of them moves.

" Y-You guys . ." Shoyo had a hard time speaking because he did not expect to see these men together in a room, " W-What are you . . h-how did you . . get here . . ?"

His chest tightened as he stared at them all. They had no wounds or any scratches, except for Atsumu whose wrists were swollen. That's good for now. But the bad thing is that they are here in this place.

" It is true. You were coming."

" How are we going to escape here?" Kuroo asked.

Shoyo also asked himself. How are we going to escape here? I'm not sure anymore.

" This place is like a maze. The hallways are already troublesome. They all look the same. There are no direction signs and what's more is I didn't notice any cctv cameras anywhere." said Shoyo while massaging his temple, " He really loves to play his toys."

" Who?" Atsumu asked. Shoyo flinched and shook his head, " No one."

" I just noticed that none of you have asked this question yet." Rintarou suddenly asked, watching Shoyo quietly and secretly.

They all turned around and waited for him to say something next.

Suddenly his gaze turned to Shoyo. Shoyo seemed to know what was coming out of his mouth but he did nothing and let the man speak.

" What are you doing here?"

He was right, but he did not know what he was going to answer to that question. What will he answer? he just wants to go here? that the owner of this household wants to kill him? that he is a target of Los Angeles' mafia? if he would answer that question, there is no possible answer to Rintarou's question.

He still could not answer when the door suddenly opened.

Henry entered while smirking at the redhead, " Yo, peacock. So that's what Alpha calls you."

Shoyo stood up and glared at Henry, "Why are they here?"

Henry playfully tilted his head, " Them? why did you ask? Didn't you like Boss's gift to you?"

The man's obviously teasing him, and adding his smug smirk at him made him even more mad.

Henry flicked his finger, and signaled his men to the younger boys. The men held their forearms behind them, except for Shoyo who's unaware of Henry's actions as he focused on Atsumu and the others getting drag out.

Henry took a handkerchief from his pocket and covered Shoyo's nose and mouth with it. The handkerchief was carrying a bad smell and he accidentally sniffed the smell. His struggle gradually weakened, and he soon fell into Henry's arms.

" Oy! Where are you taking him?!" Kuroo shouted while he withdrew his arm as the man behind him held him tightly.

" Somewhere fun." Henry teased and left the room with a smug face.

" You kids will come with us." One of the men said and dragged the boys out of the room.

" Tsk. Let go!"

They try to escape but these people are really stronger than them. The boys were desparate to pull their arms away from the tight grip while the men drag them to the sixth floor of the mansion.

One by one they were thrown into separate rooms and their rooms were next to each other.

" Don't even try to escape. Someone will bring your lunch here so be kind enough to wait." After that the men left. They looked at the room they had entered. They can't lie and say the room is bad because its design is really beautiful. There was no faded dirt or any dust.

They sat on the bed, alone in their own room. Shoyo entered their minds, how serious he was while looking at the man who brought him, and how serious he was talking to them earlier. Was he also kidnapped? Why didn't he answer Rintarou's question? Why is he here? They can't answer that yet. And what they need to answer now is how they can get out of this place.

Henry carried the unconscious Shoyo in his arms as he walked to the last room of the tenth floor. Now he wonders how this can this boy hit him with strength and pain in his cheek with his thin and small hand.

He stopped in front of the room door and knocked, " Boss. This is Henry. I have the boy."

" Come in." said the voice inside the room. Shoyo was not heavy so he was able to turn the doorknob and push the door with his shoe.

" Lay him down there." Masaya said while pointing at the king size bed near the huge window.

Henry laid the boy down on the bed, and he even touched the boy's cheek.

" You may leave now, Henry. Thank you for your hard work." Henry nodded and left.

Masaya approached the bed and sat next to the unconscious boy. He parted the boy's hair and touched his cheek, then slid his long fingers down and parted Shoyo's lips, " Hinata Shoyo."

" Masaomi's really lucky to have a son like you." he whispered and slid his fingers down on Shoyo's chin, " Kind." toward his delicate neck, " Delicate." down to his chest, " Caring." and again slid his hand back up on his shoulder, " But flimsy."

" Maybe that's why you were able to steal those boys' hearts," he said and yet again rested his palm on Shoyo's cheek, " You're kind, delicate, caring,"

He leaned down close to Shoyo's peaceful face, Masaya's narrowed eyes darted to Shoyo's closed ones, " That's what makes you breakable."

" Let go! I SAID LET GO!" Kuroo turned in the direction of the door where he heard a voice shout. He stood up when the door suddenly opened.

" Get in! Try to break the door again, you little shit. You'll get a beating from me!" Nick yelled and threw the boy inside and left, shutting the door.

Kuroo stood there shocked while looking at the newcomer who's standing up from the ground. The boy winced and clicked his tongue, " Damn old man."

Kuroo slowly pointed at the boy, " O-Oy . . . what are yo doing here, Kageyama?"

To be continued . . .

thank you for reading
hwe-yi