four.

The bell rang, a sign that finally, it's the end of their last period for today. While packing up, someone barged in, causing all of them to turn to who suddenly entered the classroom. The newcomer shouted, " Excuse us! Is this Hinata Shoyo's classroom?!" the person appears to be Ryunosuke Yuu.

The boy near the door pointed at the ginger head who's looking at him. Ryunosuke bowed his head 'till it reached the ground and run towards the ginger, " Hinata! Aye!"

Ryunosuke Yuu. A very loud second-year. The two of them got along pretty well since they have things in common. Both cheerful and charismatic. Yesterday, he was the libero of their team.

" Ryunosuke-kun, Hey!" Shoyo greeted back, high-fiving the brunet. Ryunosuke turned to Yachi who flinched by the sudden turn, " Aye!" He said, putting his hand up.

" A-Aye!" Yachi said, smacking the palm of the brunet. Ryunosuke grinned and turned back to the ginger, " ' You goin' home already?" he asked.

The two of them looked at each other and back at him, " Well, yeah we are. Why 'you asked, Ryunosuke?"

" Do you guys wanna eat out? If you guys don't have important things to do." Ryunosuke said, hope filling his eyes as it sparkles.

The both of them looked again to each other and back at him, " Well, I can. My mom brought her friends over so I can use up my time." Yachi said, slinging her backpack over her shoulders. Both Yachi and Ryunosuke turned to the ginger head who's doing the same.

" I guess I can eat out. My sister's sleeping over at my friend's house so I don't have anything to worry." The two cheered. The three walked out of the classroom, meeting two more people in the doorway.

" Oh they're here," A tall boy said, nodding to the direction of the three walking towards them. As soon as they got to them, he asked, " Was he too loud there?"

Shoyo only shook his head, " No no. It's just that he suddenly shouted back there." Uzui sweat-dropped.

Ryunosuke Uzui. Yuu's older brother and a third-year, Chuiro's classmate and the vice-president of their class. He kinda reminds the ginger of the two big teddy bears back in the training camp last year. He's really a softy. Yesterday, he played as the wing spiker of their team.

" Yo! you two juniors! Goin' with us?" Beside him, another tall male greeted, wearing a sports headband below his shaved head.

Akihiro Kyotani. The third-years' clown. A funny and dumb guy. Also really loud, quite arrogant at times. He even challenged a regular yesterday to fight with him. And Yesterday, he played the wing spiker also.

" Yep! Are we waiting for someone?" Shoyo asked, slightly looking around.

" Yeah. They should be here any minute now—- Oh! There they are! Bro! Here!"

" Stop shouting, Yuu."

Turning around, he saw three boys walking towards them. One of them is Rui, who's already running towards him, " SHOYO BABY !" He shouted from afar, startling some of the students in the corridor.

But this didn't bother the ginger head and instead, he opened his arms, ready to hug the titan, " Rui-kun!"

The peach-haired boy ran faster and jumped in his arms. Really, he is very clingy but you just can't hate him for that. The two hugged each other, but looks like Rui has no intention of letting go. So, he let him latch on him, thinking that he just needs a hug.

Then, the other two came. Seriously, why are they so tall? The three shorties asked to themselves, their necks hurting while looking up to all of them. Is this some kind of school for titans?

Tetsuro Hiro. Yesterdah, he played the middle blocker along with Shoyo. A second-year top class student. A cold and mean person, especially to Shoyo. He just felt the need to be mean to him even though the ginger is really kind and cheerful.

While still in Rui's arms, the ginger was snatched away, " Chibi-chan." the person cooed slyly into his ear, making him flinch as it sent chills up to his spine.

Then there's Takumi Yuno. The man who sends chills with just one look and eye-contact. Also a second-year. For Shoyo, he's the result of all the flirtatious and cunning people he knows when they mixed themselves up.

" D-Don't just d-do that!" Shoyo stuttered out, blushing madly while covering his ear.

" Aww but you let Rui do that to you!" Yuno pouted at him.

" I'm his favorite so back off, dude." Rui said, pulling the ginger again in his arms.

After some chats and talks, Chuiro came, also joining them to get away from his drunk sister. After that, they all head out.

Walking to who knows where, Rui asked, " Where do you guys wanna eat?"

" Hmm anywhere is fine." Shoyo said, and the others agreed with him.

" How about McDonalds?"

" We just ate there yesterday but it's fine with me." Shoyo said, and Yachi nodded her head, agreeing with him.

" There's a rumor that the milk tea there taste like doorknob." [Guys!! No Hate!! Please!! It's just a story and I'm very very sorry if I offended you!!]

" Really? Are you sure you're not working there?" Takumi asked, confusing the others with his teasing voice.

Ryunosuke whipped his head to him, " What do you mean by that?"

" Oh don't you remember? You came to my house and shuffled around my kitchen to make some milk tea—- " He was cut off when Ryunosuke slammed his hands over his mouth, " You've said enough."

" Okay. How about at Kaitenzushi ?" Rui, again, suggested another restaurant.

" I'm not up for sushi today. So I'll pass." Chuiro said, even raising his hand up as a 'pass' sign.

" Alright. How about at Unagi-ya ?" He, again, suggested another place.

" I'm allergic to eel." Hiro, who was quiet all the time,  finally spoke.

Rui said all the best restaurants he could think of and suggest. But there's always a complain.

" Ahh you guys said we can eat anywhere?!" Rui whined, ruffling his own hair.

" Then, suggest a place." except for Shoyo, they all spoke at the same time.

" I'm done. I am so done." Rui said, fake attempting to walk away.

" How about there?," Shoyo pointed at the ride side, pointing at a packed up place, faint smoke coming out from the entrance of the place.

" Let's go there, then." Takumi said, putting his arms around the ginger and walk with him to the small restaurant. The others, with no single complaints, followed them, leaving the peach hair dumbstruck.

The heck?. Geh. Too much favoritism. Rui said in his mind, letting out a whine as he followed them.

I can smell it already from here. It smells yummy. Shoyo said to himself, internally drooling. I wonder what it is.

" Kenma!"

To be continued . . .