Part-1 Silvanna knowing Granger

Narrator
It's the 1st day of school for Silvanna. She haven't gone to school for a long time because she got a part time job before her university. She felt happy but at the same time, tired. She has to wake up at 6.00 a.m. to get a shower and get packed up for her University. Since she was a Royal, she had guards to take her to University. On the way to school, lots of students stared at her. They gossiped "Is that the lame princess that loss her brother when she was a kid? Haha". Silvanna felt embarrassed but she didn't want to do anything. When she reached, the guards let her went it on her own. Silvanna was new so she didn't know where to go. On the way one of the teachers. A few male students went up to her and asked "Are you the new royal student here? You look like you have been dumped in a dumpster." Silvanna felt a little scared and just continued. The male students felt angry that she ignored them, so they wanted some payback, they had to wait until recess. She found here class and sat at the very back. She was rich so she could go to advanced classes. Most of the people in the advanced classes looked very spoilt and pampered. They wore expensive clothing and also had a golden chain. Although Silvanna was richer than all of them, she didn't want to show off her stuff, she was more quiet. After all the classes it was recess. Silvanna's heart was pounding and she was sweating. "Hopefully they forgotten and don't bully me" she thought in her mind. When she got to the canteen, she saw all the male students coming at her, one of the members dragged her into the male toilet.

"Please don't!!" Silvanna shouted. She wanted to run out but they cornered her. They kicked her to the wall, and grabbed her shirt. She was hanging and she could not breath. "What a pussy" one of them said. Then, they hit her hard on the wall, they pulled her hair and started to torture her by kicking and punching. She was in lots of pain. They stripped Silvanna down, she was half naked, she was so scared so she let them do what they wanted. They heard other people coming into the toilet so they gave her a solid kick to the abdomen. "Ah" she screamed in pain and she fell to the ground. Then, a very kind person came to her and held me up. He saw that Silvanna was in alot of pain and also she had been stripped so he took off his jacket and put it on her. He carried Silvanna to the sick bay and put her on the bed. He sat next to her and asked "What happened to you little girl?" She was too hurt to answer him, so she didn't do anything. He got a first aid kit and started to apply some ointment on her stomach.

Silvanna POV
At first, he took off his jacket from me, and I thought he was going to molest me or stuff since I was a Royal, people treat me with a bad way. But, he did what he said he wanted to do, he just applied the ointment on my stomach and zipped the jacket back. "Uhm.... Thank you" I said to him. He patted me and said "I have to go back to have my breakfast. You can stay here, I will be back in a while" he then went off. I sat up and looked at my stomach. It was already swelling. I cried on the bed and curled up, I didn't want to go university anymore. I fear that the bullies keep on coming back and I don't want to get hurt. After a while, the kind guy came back and saw me crying. He asked me "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling alright?" I replied "I don't think I can come to University as a royal"

    "You are a royal??" He asked again in           shock.

     "Yes I am, other students treat me like                  I am a criminal or a bad guy. I don't know why" I replied while trying to hold back my tears.

      "Why not I go to your place later? I can help you out a little" he said.

Then I agreed to that. "By the way, what is your name?" I said. "Uhmmm. Hi, my name is Granger" he replied. "My name is Silvanna" I said back to him.