Part 2 Going to Silvanna's Castle

Granger POV
"I will wait for you outside the main gate ok?" "Sure!!!" Well, I get to go to a Royal's house. It should be fun, I am not very rich but at least, people treat me well. But that's not fair, she is a Royal, but she gets treated like trash. I really feel sorry for her.

After School
Granger POV
I rushed down the stairs to the main gate, waiting for Silvanna. I saw her walk down, and she also saw me. She walked towards me, "Hi, Granger. My guards are gonna come. Please wait" she said. "Oh ok, it's fine" I replied. Then I saw 5 guards walking towards us, when they saw I and Silvanna together, they thought I was bullying her so they pointed their spears at me. "He is my friend, don't hurt him" Silvanna told them, they dropped their spears and took Silvanna and I to her house. "This is your house????!?!? A castle???" I said in Shock. "Yup" she replied. We walked in and Silvanna showed me around the castle. Her castle was so beautiful. Her room was so big. She let me sit in her room. "I will go have a bath" she said. "Sure, I will just sit here" I replied.

Silvanna POV
Oh, such a kind guy. He looks so handsome, and also so manly. I am starting to have some connection with him. I just continued my bath and after a while, I was done. But, I forgotten to take my clothes, it is in my closet and Granger is in my room. I could not go out naked, so I peeked out and asked Granger to close his eyes while I go out to take my shirt. Now that I am thinking about this, I could just ask him to go out. I don't know why I didn't do that. But he listened and turn to look at the wall. I went out quickly and got my clothes. I wore them and told him that he could turn around. "You look very pretty Silvanna!!" He said. I was just wearing my house clothes. It looked like this.

(Copyright)Granger POV"So, what are you going to have for dinner?" I asked

(Copyright)
Granger POV
"So, what are you going to have for dinner?" I asked. "Oh, I just eat plain stuff. I am bad at cooking" Silvanna replied. Since I am staying here, might as well I cook for her. "Where are your parents?" I asked. "My parents.... are...Uhm. They are no longer in this world." She replied. I felt very sorry for asking that so I just patted her shoulder. Then she laid down on her bed, and closed her eyes. I guess she wanted a rest so I wanted to go outside but she asked my to rest next to her. I haven't slept on the same bed with someone in around 10 years so I felt a little nervous. And also she is female. It was around 2pm that time, she wanted a nap so I let her get a solid nap and I also closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

When I woke up, I was in a very bed position. My head was right on top of her stomach. I wanted to move but it would wake her up. So I slowly tried to move little by little but she woke up. "Granger, what are you doing?" She asked with a soft voice. So I moved back to my side of the bed and told her "Sorry, I was in a bad position. I am really sorry for waking you up." Then without a word she turned to me and hugged me. I was feeling very nervous so I just stayed still. My face was right Infront of hers. After a while, I went back to sleep.

Silvanna POV
I am starting to feel something between I and Granger. I good feeling, it is like I Love him? I really don't know. So I continued to hug him. We slept until 6pm and I woke Granger up. "It's time to wake up, Granger" I told him. He stretched his hands. "I will go cook dinner ok?" I said. "Why not I cook for you?" He replied while touching my hair. I agreed. So I took him to the kitchen, when he saw the kitchen he was shocked to see how big and nice it is. "This is a very nice kitchen" he said. Then, I showed him around and he started to cook.