Part 3- Spending the Night with Silvanna

Granger POV
Silvanna showed me the ingredients and I started to cook. I told her that I will be doing plain steak with fries but what she doesn't know is that there is a twist. I am not going to use normal beef, I am going to use the most premium cut of steak, Wagyu. It is one of the best, and it also is very tender. Since Silvanna looks so fit and thin, maybe she likes to eat vegetables so I will also include that.

Silvanna: Do you need help?
Granger: Uhm sure, just be careful.
Granger: Here, help me to slowly cut the
vegetables slowly. Don't hurt
yourself.

I let her cut the vegetables since she is bored, but I was scared she cut herself. So I washed my hands and started to season the meat. After done seasoning, I put it in a pan. "Ouch!!" Silvanna shouted. She accidentally cut he finger. Well, at least I told her to be careful.

Granger: Is the cut deep?
Silvanna: It is just a little, don't worry.
Granger: Let me help you.

I went to get a plaster and gave it to Silvanna. She put it on and I continued to cook. After I was done cooking, I plated it and served it to Silvanna.

Silvanna POV
The food he served look amazing. "I can't wait to eat it, my dear. " What the F? I just said my dear, it is going to be embarrassing. Arghhh. I started to blush a little. I was getting very shy. "My dear? Did you just call me that? It's ok." He replied. Wheeze. I really thought I was going to be slapped. haha. Granger looked so handsome while he ate, I cannot stop looking at him. So I quickly ate my food to save some embarrassment. After we ate, I told Granger to go into my room and I will go wash the dishes since he has already done so much for me. "You sure you don't need help?" He asked. "I can do it, just go rest" I replied. I don't know what he was doing but I heard him playing with his phone, I didn't want myself to get distracted so I continued to wash the dishes. I don't like to use the dish washer because it just doesn't clean the plates well.

After doing the plates, the royal guards are going to have dinner, another group of guards will replace the night shift. So, since the guards are not here, I went into my room to see Granger, I told him, "Why not we have a little drink?" hopefully he agrees or I will be embarrassed. "Drink Beer or Wine?" He replied. Since this is a castle I guess he would expect some top grade wine so I said "Wine is my preferred". He nodded his head and I went out to get the wine. I wasn't able to drink on weekdays, I only get to drink on weekends but the guards are not around so I could get a fast grab on the wine. I brought it 3 bottles of wine and 2 wine glasses. It was the most expensive ones so I hope he could enjoy it.

Granger POV
Some wine? It is the 1st day we met and she is offering some expensive wine?? Does she also have a crush on me? I don't know but I haven't drank wine in a while so I wanted to sip a little. Silvanna asked me to sit down in her room with a table and chair and we talked.

GRANGER: "So, what is your favourite food?"
SILVANNA: "Uhmm.... I like steak, the one that you cooked just now." I said while touching his hand.
GRANGER: Thank you. I really appreciate that compliment.
GRANGER: So, do you get drunk?
SILVANNA: I sometimes do. But even if I get drunk, I won't do anything silly like having sex or stuff. I know how to control haha.
GRANGER: Haha, this is our 1st day we met, don't get too far yea.
SILVANNA: Yea I won't.

We drank for a while and then Silvanna heard the night shift guards entering the 4th floor. Her room was at the 5th floor so she quickly went to lock the doors so they could not come it. After we chit chat for another several minutes, one of the guards knocked on our door. "Hide the wines" Silvanna said. I quickly did it and she opened the door. "Princess Silvanna, I am just checking the rooms, please don't mind." The guard said. "It's ok, royal guards. I am with my friend, we are just talking haha." Silvanna replied. The guard then politely closed the door and went on to the other rooms. "Why not we just go to bed? I'm kinda sleepy." I said. She agreed and we went to keep the wines in her cabinet.

Silvanna POV
So Granger wanted to sleep, I was also a little sleepy not gonna lie. I kept the wine and got on my bed. Granger asked "Do you have a place for me to sleep?" "Oh, sleep beside me. It's not a problem" I replied. He seem shocked but he also got on my bed, then I went to off the lights. I sleep without wearing clothings, I just wear my bra and thongs to bed. Granger does wear his clothings though I don't know why, so I asked "Uhmm Granger, how do you sleep with your clothings? Doesn't it feel uncomfortable?" I know a few people take these stuff as private but I trust him. "Uhm... I am used to sleeping with clothings so it's not that uncomfortable as you think haha" he replied. Then I hugged him to bed. I guess he was a little shy since I wasn't wearing clothing so he just hugged my stomach. We have to go to school tomorrow so we needed to wake up early. "Goodnight Silvanna" he said. "Goodnight Granger" I replied.