(18) Jack

Justin's P.O.V

After my damn phone rang ruining our moment once again, we had to go home because Jack was being agressive and hysterical, as we arrived I heard yells "Still?" Renee mumbled walking in, I slowly held her back "Renee baby stay behind me, Jack can be, aggressive" I whispered, she sighed and nodded waiting for me to go first, I walked in looking at them all. 

Scooter was shouting at Jack, while he was punching on the walls, the small table in the living room was thrown over, all the stuff was on the ground along the table, the couch was thrown over too, there was also blood on the ground and on the walls, damn Jack.. 

"Jack.." Scooter warned "Where's Laura?" Renee whispered "Go search for her in our room" I whispered, she nodded and walked away, I walked to Jack knowing none of the guys dared to go "Jack" I said putting my hand on his back as he was kicking the wall "Jack mate" I repeated, he glared at me "What?" He snapped "What happened?" I said calmly "Everything happened!" He snapped and sat down on the ground, I kneeld down his level "You can tell me, you know" I whispered "Laura.." He whispered "What? Laura what?" "Laura told me everything they did to her" He cracked out "And you freaked out like that?" I said rubbing his back, he glared at me "Of course! Try to hear some shit they did to Renee, you know!" He snapped "Dude I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry" I sighed, he looked away "Sure you didn't" He muttered "No, I didn't, where is Laura now?" "Scared as fuck in her room" Scooter answered for Jack, Jack glared at Scooter "Shut up, bastard" He snapped "Hey, if you weren't there then it's not my fault" Scooter snapped, the moment Scooter finished his sentence, before I could stop Jack he flew right to his face throwing Scooter on the ground "Scooter damn man!" I yelled taking Jack off of him "SON OF A BITCH!" Jack yelled "I HATE YOU" He continued yelling "Jack.. Jack, shh, Jack" I whispered rubbing his back and then I hugged him, I learned this from Renee.

He growled standing there, I slowly pulled back "Over?" I whispered, he took a deep breath "Don't ever tell me it's my fault, because it's not" Jack snapped, Scooter growled getting up walking to Jack, shit now he's mad too "Scooter don't." I said as he took his gun pointing at his head "Insult me" "Scooter" I warned him "Jackass" "JACK GOD DAMMIT STOP IT!" I growled and took Scooters gun and glared at him "Be fucking realistic, he's your best friend"I  said throwing the gun on the ground "So!? He doesn't have to go insulting me! I'm his boss for fucks sake" He yelled "I'm really happy for you Scooter" I hissed. 

"Weren't you going on a date?" Jack mumbled "Yeah, but I had a phone call" I mumbled "I'm so sorry" Jack whispered "It's okay" I sighed, he looked at me "I ruined it didn't I?" "Nope" "I so did" "No you didn't" "Fine" 

"Jack" I heard Renee's voice, Jack looked up "Yes?" "Laura is waiting for you.." Renee whispered and walked to him and then gave him a hug, I immediately felt jealous, why? I have no idea "It'll be alright Jack" I heard her whisper "Thanks" He whispered back, she's mine, back off

Everyone turned to me, Renee looked at me shocked "S-Sorry.." Jack mumbled "What?" I asked confused, did I say that out loud? Shit. "Justin" Renee mumbled "Sorry I didn't mean to even say that" I mumbled blushing, Renee giggled and hugged me "Stop being so jealous" She mumbled "Sorry, I can't help it, I hate to see you with another guy" I whispered "That is adorable, but we're no couple" "I'm sorry" I mumbled "I'm still not ready" I whispered, she shrugged "It's okay" She whispered.